Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How come not all flashpoints have a hard mode?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How come not all flashpoints have a hard mode?

Qonor's Avatar


Qonor
04.14.2012 , 09:54 AM | #1
What's the reason that not all flashpoints have a hard mode version?

Hammer Station
Athiss
Mandalorian Raiders
Colicoid War Game
Cademimu
The Red Reaper
Marqus Deception Assassin
Maelstrom Empire Guild
Jedi Covenant PvE East Server

Wonkadude's Avatar


Wonkadude
04.14.2012 , 10:03 AM | #2
they DON'T have a HM? very strange nyone who knows why would be appreciated

Qonor's Avatar


Qonor
04.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wonkadude View Post
they DON'T have a HM? very strange nyone who knows why would be appreciated
Correct, they do not. Weird, right?
Marqus Deception Assassin
Maelstrom Empire Guild
Jedi Covenant PvE East Server

Trineda's Avatar


Trineda
04.14.2012 , 03:44 PM | #4

Hello there,

We saw this thread and thought you might be interested in the Guild Summit Panel Video on Operations. The dev team briefly addressed this topic. The question begins at timestamp 32:47. Hope this helps just a little bit. Have a great day!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Guild Summit Operations Panel

JediXMan's Avatar


JediXMan
04.14.2012 , 03:52 PM | #5
I'm okay with it, honestly.

For the sake of loot and variety, I'd like to see them be there.

However, they are not very... epic, shall we say. They are the least interesting ones story-wise.

Qonor's Avatar


Qonor
04.15.2012 , 08:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trineda View Post

Hello there,

We saw this thread and thought you might be interested in the Guild Summit Panel Video on Operations. The dev team briefly addressed this topic. The question begins at timestamp 32:47. Hope this helps just a little bit. Have a great day!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Guild Summit Operations Panel
Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by JediXMan View Post
I'm okay with it, honestly.

For the sake of loot and variety, I'd like to see them be there.

However, they are not very... epic, shall we say. They are the least interesting ones story-wise.
Well, that's an opinion. The Red Reaper is one of my favorite flashpoints.
Marqus Deception Assassin
Maelstrom Empire Guild
Jedi Covenant PvE East Server

Wonkadude's Avatar


Wonkadude
04.15.2012 , 09:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trineda View Post

Hello there,

We saw this thread and thought you might be interested in the Guild Summit Panel Video on Operations. The dev team briefly addressed this topic. The question begins at timestamp 32:47. Hope this helps just a little bit. Have a great day!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Guild Summit Operations Panel
Thanks! wish there was one for cademimu I loved that one.

JediXMan's Avatar


JediXMan
04.15.2012 , 01:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Qonor View Post

Well, that's an opinion. The Red Reaper is one of my favorite flashpoints.
Fair enough. For me, RR was the better of those Flashpoints.