Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reverse engineering is awesomesauce

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Reverse engineering is awesomesauce

mightygaz
12.16.2011 , 08:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellintor View Post
Ya that is the only quandary with it, sense u make it you know how it works and what goes into it, but as said early it is still a cool mechanic. (stops u from having to purchase a crap load of recipes)
dont get me wrong, it is nice, i just think it coulod be better.

Dapexis
12.16.2011 , 08:59 PM | #12
I always told myself that I'm reverse engineering something one of my companions made. So I inspect the item, and then throw in my two cents to improve it further. So using the feedback I gave the companion, he/she then tries to improve her work.

mightygaz
12.16.2011 , 09:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dapexis View Post
I always told myself that I'm reverse engineering something one of my companions made, so I inspect the item, and then throw in my two cents to improve it further. So using the feedback I gave the companion, he/she then tries to improve her work.
thats actually a nice way to look at it, accurate too.

Fallenlight
12.16.2011 , 09:03 PM | #14
It randomly isnt letting me reverse engineer anything like the icon just isnt there when i open my inventory. is this a bug has anyone seen this?
Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone