Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Explosive Conflict Tacts

Shoyan
04.14.2012 , 10:25 AM | #1
Hey !
Does anybody know where i cant find the tactics for EC 16 man HM ?

Iwipe
04.14.2012 , 11:12 AM | #2
Wow, way to be helpful.

OP, check out this thread:

http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/forum...r-2-Operations

pure_laced
04.14.2012 , 11:20 AM | #3
I am always helpful for people that help themselves first. All they have to do is follow the instructions in that link, figure it out some. If they get stuck on something, post.

Where are people's sense of accomplishment anymore? The whole fun is figuring out mechanics, devising strats, workarounds, etc. That is fun.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

cshouston
04.14.2012 , 12:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
I am always helpful for people that help themselves first. All they have to do is follow the instructions in that link, figure it out some. If they get stuck on something, post.

Where are people's sense of accomplishment anymore? The whole fun is figuring out mechanics, devising strats, workarounds, etc. That is fun.
I might faint, but for once, I think I agree with you.
* World 3rd Tier Ⅰ Nightmare 16m * World 1st Tier Ⅱ Hard 8m *

KarethRiker
04.15.2012 , 09:05 AM | #5
Tried this last night and almost had it. Pretty sure we would have gotten it with better tank swapping. Still would like some advice. As a sentinel I am taking some decent damage on T's stomp and the red dots. The stomp I see coming but can't get out fast enough. I burn defensive CDs but any damage me and the other sent take is unnecessary on healer. Can melee get out or mitigate more? Defensive roll is helping me as well. Would love tips from melee