Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Lightsaber

04.14.2012 , 04:16 PM | #211
Why are people still discussing this? One lightsaber-ish thing appears in CANON. It wasn't exactly a normal lightsaber but theoretically that means it's most likely possible for a lightsaber to be black.

So basically, it's basically canon. Not 100% since the thing wasn't your normal lightsaber. But that probably means it's possible.

04.14.2012 , 04:54 PM | #212
Are there seriously twenty-two pages about this?

04.14.2012 , 08:52 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Raiden-loire View Post
If They ever Add Naboo as a questing world We better get a quest Allowing us to kill Gungans
We will slaughter them like animals. Dumb, stupid, ugly animals and then blast the planet out of's the only way to be sure we got them all (yes, I borrowed some of that from Aliens)

04.15.2012 , 06:10 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Velaran View Post
Are there seriously twenty-two pages about this?
LOL, yes

04.15.2012 , 06:12 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Durstilla View Post
I made this thread to argue whether the "black" lightsaber is canon or not.

I personally think it shouldn't be canon for two reasons; this saber only appears in the force unleashed and it goes against the established lore of how lightsabers work.

In TFU we had the black crystal but it never showed up in cut scenes so I believe that it was never intended to be real.

Second, black is the absence of light so a lightsaber cannot have an absence of light.

I look forward to your rebuttals and support against/for me.
a lightsaber is a magical weapon from the future why cant i haz black crystals D:

04.15.2012 , 06:53 AM | #216
The light saber is not light but it emits light so would you see a black saber? Would I like to see a black saber yes but, I am also fine with out it. If they added it 90% of players would end up using it.
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy