Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Flashpoints/Ops?

Rodstorm
04.14.2012 , 09:51 PM | #1
After recently hitting 50 with my Shadow I've been doing a lot of pvp but now find it boring at best.

So I thought my pve gear isnt so bad I might start Flashpoints and Operations but to be honest I have no idea where to start, what order to do them in and which ones are best to ease into a group dynamic with.

I pretty much leveled solo so the group thing will be new.

Thanks for any help.

Toxen
04.14.2012 , 10:11 PM | #2
You could do the old HMs but the gear u get from them is outdated since 1.2. You might try the new FPs on normal.

Also, if u got a full pvp set, there're not terrible for doing flaspoints. I mean, it's better than greens and low blues
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."

Rodstorm
04.14.2012 , 10:20 PM | #3
My pve gear is 90% purple with purple mods and I have 2 orange pieces, all bought from the gtn so no not total low gear.
On pvp I have most of the BM set.
But which ones do I start with?

Toxen
04.15.2012 , 01:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodstorm View Post
My pve gear is 90% purple with purple mods and I have 2 orange pieces, all bought from the gtn so no not total low gear.
On pvp I have most of the BM set.
But which ones do I start with?
go with the set that gives you the most of your primary stat. that'll be most important for pve
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."

Rodstorm
04.15.2012 , 02:01 AM | #5
Ok I worded that wrongly, I will always wear my pve gear for pve, expertise is useless in pve.
What I meant was which FP or Ops do I start with as a reasonably new level 50?
I have 3 50's and 2 30's but never really grouped up to be honest, I seem to play a class, get bored and move on.
I really like my Shadow so I want to progress with her I'am just unsure where to start.

Rodstorm
04.15.2012 , 11:33 PM | #6
So no one can help out and explain which Ops and flashpoints I should be doing first at 50?

DarkAkra
04.16.2012 , 12:08 AM | #7
my first HM was TV. 90% of the content can be skipped with the exception of 2 boss's and the end corridor with weak enemies. You have a decent tank and a half decent healer and its easy to clear.

Rodstorm
04.16.2012 , 03:40 AM | #8
Thanks mate for the help thats what I was after, didnt think the question would be so hard for all the Ops runners out there.