Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locked out already

Dalynn
12.16.2011 , 07:58 PM | #1
I apparently wrote down a digit or two wrong for my security key and am now locked out of my account and the game. There is absolutely no option for recovering your account information or resetting information withought contacting costomer service...

Customer service number is not connecting, just tells me to call back later.

Very disappointed, not the service I was expecting from you guys...

J

Bronz
12.16.2011 , 08:00 PM | #2
ahh so its BW's fault that you put the wrong numbers in??

gotcha
{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)█╬╬╬╬╬╬[█) Rhaegal Sith Marauder

Dalynn
12.16.2011 , 08:07 PM | #3
No .. however, when the only way to correct it is to call their one CS line it is a problem.

I could understand if there was a que to wait in but there is not. The email route is a bust because the only response that I got was that I would have to call the number.... same one that is not answering.

Not having an ingame or web based recovery system is a bit fool hardy.

Yes I wrote the number down wrong, but when you have limited resources for fielding your customer service issues, that is a poor planning system.

But thank you for your helpful input.

FollowTheSith
12.16.2011 , 08:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalynn View Post
I apparently wrote down a digit or two wrong for my security key and am now locked out of my account and the game. There is absolutely no option for recovering your account information or resetting information withought contacting costomer service...

Customer service number is not connecting, just tells me to call back later.

Very disappointed, not the service I was expecting from you guys...

J
I'm in the same boat except when i synced to itunes it erased the app and when i reinstalled it was reset so now i'm locked out also. They have horrible customer service, i sent an email about 24 hours ago and no response waited on the phone for 2hours and when i did get a response i was told it would be reset, well that was 9 hours ago so 33 hours and my account is still locked

Hmmm I would call you some obscene name but since BW has sent me 2 warnings already I will not call you a feminine product

Bronz
12.16.2011 , 08:10 PM | #5
wasnt being rude its just people need to manage their expectations.

Its release week for the product it is going to be uber busy, you made the mistake rather than finger point just accept it slap yourself on the wrist and wait paitently..

The whole point of the authenticator is to add a extra layer of security, its not very secure if you can recover the account using an email form...the telephone call is the only way to really validate it.
{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)█╬╬╬╬╬╬[█) Rhaegal Sith Marauder

FollowTheSith
12.16.2011 , 08:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronz View Post
wasnt being rude its just people need to manage their expectations.

Its release week for the product it is going to be uber busy, you made the mistake rather than finger point just accept it slap yourself on the wrist and wait paitently..

The whole point of the authenticator is to add a extra layer of security, its not very secure if you can recover the account using an email form...the telephone call is the only way to really validate it.
your wrong it will be just as safe because i have had to do it with wow using my email.

Hmmm I would call you some obscene name but since BW has sent me 2 warnings already I will not call you a feminine product

Dalynn
12.16.2011 , 08:17 PM | #7
Be that as it may, each account is also set up with security question. Those questions are used as failsafes on almost every other web account to fall back on.

Since that is not an option, and the only recourse you leave is to deal with your costomers in person, you should probably have more options or more operators.

Given that this is launch week, it is expected to have long wait times... However, as I stated before, that is not even an option... and "Call back later" only works if the line answers "later"

Give me a three hour que to wait in, it would give me time to think about my mistake, but no que still = fail