Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Impressed

Kavu
12.16.2011 , 07:33 PM | #1
although not the WORST length of time, a half hour Q is ridiculous. wasn't that the point of the stress test at least in part, to avoid this and other server issues. BW knew how many preorder's there were, the know the capabilities of their servers so why are we dealing with Q's is presumably a large portion of the population was pre seeded via the guild system? I haven't seen anything official as to a solution but I hope it either includes a increased server capabilities OR free transfers to lower population servers.
Kavu 60 Gunslinger
Kritz'krieg 55 Commando Kapowy 50 guardian
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel
Desolation 50 Marauder

scorion
12.16.2011 , 07:39 PM | #2
I hate to only bump this, but this really needs a second look by BW. So far today I have seen Q's from 10 minutes to where it currently is now at 50 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the server is full then it should cease allowing characters to be created on it/accounts to enter it. I would have liked to sit down and play for about an hour tonight, but it seems that "roughly" 50 minutes of my playing time will be spent in Q... I don't think it's asking too much to see that this is corrected even in Early Access. Especially after I've already dropped $150 on the game. Something about VIP access granting instant game access?? Come on lets work something out.
The Force will be with you, always.
Sith Nation
Scorion- Cypher Agent [][][]

Kavu
12.16.2011 , 07:44 PM | #3
TBH I hate to complain , especially since there have been so many posts like this, but like I said I have yet to see any kinda of response by BW. I bought the DD and have had access since the 13th , since the 14th there has been a Q on the server which my guild was seeded. I'm almost afraid of whats going to happen on Teusday when the rest of the people who haven't preordered get on here in an uncontrolled flow
Kavu 60 Gunslinger
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel
Desolation 50 Marauder

Kavu
12.16.2011 , 08:11 PM | #4
theres a 1 hour 20 minute Q on one server now
Kavu 60 Gunslinger
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel
Desolation 50 Marauder

neotempest
12.16.2011 , 08:13 PM | #5
I also dont get why some servers have no waits and some have extremely long waits? I hate to say it, but Server migration already?