Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues in game, need help please read!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issues in game, need help please read!!!!!

iBouncer
12.16.2011 , 08:08 PM | #1
Disclaimer : I didn't see a "technical thread" / forum so I assume I can post this here.

Okay so right now I am playing this game on a 2009 iMac 23 inch , 3.06 core 2 duo, 4 gigs, ge force 130 512 ...

and yes, obviously bootcamp :/ ( shameless plug for a mac version plz k tnx)

Anyways here is my issue :

Since two days ago from being eligible for early launch, the following has been happening , ( AND IT DIDN'T happen once during any of the betas )

Randomly, completely randomly, my game all of a sudden goes black, the screen shuts off, yet I can still hear the game, click my actions and I can hear the actions being done / music/ sound effects etc.

Then anywhere from 5 seconds - 45 ish seconds, the sound goes off, and the computer does a super super super fast shut off / turn on and once the sound in the computer starts ( the engine etc) all of a sudden the black screen comes back and " tabs me" back into the game ......

its happened in space, flashpoints, gameplay. Its happened in a period of 15 minutes twice, its happened after hours of playing, its very strange.

ctrl alt delete, or any commands have no effect.

Is there any way someone knows whats going on / can help? A player, a Dev ? again this has ONLY HAPPENED since 2 days ago, no problems in beta, no problems in league of legends just here

would appreciate any help, thank you

Skaldlike
12.16.2011 , 08:09 PM | #2

iBouncer
12.16.2011 , 08:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Skaldlike View Post

ty boss, appreciate it !