Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

republic side the new corellia H4 rocks :)

04.14.2012 , 10:07 AM | #1
So earlier today I was doing the corellia dailies and I managed to get a group together for the heroic 4, unluckily there were only 3 of us, and none of us were healers. Luckily someone had a cent geared healer companion so we were good on that aspect.

We managed to fight our way through this quest, using very liberal amounts of CC (group comp was guardian tank, sentinel DPS, scoundrel DPS and Doc). We found it was quite challenging and took a bit of skill to run through, which we all thought was fun. However when we got to the boss......holy crap.......that was the best fight I have ever done in any MMO.

He would call in airstrikes, throw grenades, toss down DOT mines (interruptable dont worry ) so you actually had to watch what you were doing and make sure you weren't about to be pummeled by some super powerful explosion.

All in all this heroic needed teamwork, skill, and thought to complete, which are all good things. If BW can produce more heroics like this I will be very happy to keep running them.

04.14.2012 , 10:20 AM | #2
I thought it was too long for the reward you get <shrug>
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

04.14.2012 , 11:13 AM | #3
The Empire version is longer than the Republic one and has no epic boss fights (the last boss on empire size is a meh)

Having done both, I definitely like the Republic version better.

04.14.2012 , 11:20 AM | #4
Yeah, it's more fun than a lot of 4 man Flashpoint Bosses. Was a nice surprise.