Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will they be adding a flashpoint finder?

keybladerx
04.14.2012 , 05:57 AM | #1
I would love to do them but it's hard to find a group.

Goreslash
04.14.2012 , 06:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by keybladerx View Post
I would love to do them but it's hard to find a group.
cross serv LFG tools ruin the game look at what it did to wow so i say NEJ to lfg tool dont be so lazy and take ur time to look for a group and dont quit looking after 5 min or 1 attempt on the fleet

keybladerx
04.14.2012 , 06:57 AM | #3
I have spent hours looking and not even found 1 person. And I asked if they would be adding one not your opinion.

Goreslash
04.14.2012 , 07:03 AM | #4
I have spent hours looking and not even found 1 person. And I asked if they would be adding one not your opinion.
Join a decnt guild then and btw this is a forum im member of this forum i reply to any post i want to i dont need u to tell me what to do u should better put ur time in getting a decent guild or looking for a group kiddo

Goreslash
04.14.2012 , 07:04 AM | #5
also it can be hard when u lvling up becuz the most will probly be 50 by now on the fleet

keybladerx
04.14.2012 , 07:05 AM | #6
I never once asked for your opinion did I? You can say what you want but I asked A simple question. Not what you thought.

Goreslash
04.14.2012 , 07:16 AM | #7
I never once asked for your opinion did I? You can say what you want but I asked A simple question. Not what you thought.
well u actualy did ask my opinion the moment u posted that msg on a forum if u didnt want a answer then why post a question ? go play hello kitty thats probly more suitable for u

keybladerx
04.14.2012 , 07:51 AM | #8
My post does NOT contain a sentence asking for your opinion. I asked if bio-ware will be adding a flashpoint finder.

Virtus-Celeritas
04.14.2012 , 08:09 AM | #9
Oh god I hope they don't.

MAte if you dont want others opinions, open a ticket or email support@swtor.com

MelodicSixNine
04.14.2012 , 08:13 AM | #10
Yes they will be adding flashpoint finder in the future. I don't know if it will be cross server or not.