Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light sided Sith

MouseNoFour
04.14.2012 , 03:42 AM | #1
I have a Marauder, Juggernaut, Sorceress and Assassin. All of which are light sided. Some much more than others.

One of the ironies about playing light sided Sith, is that not only do the NPC's not like you - but the OTHER PLAYERS dont like you either!

It is actually kinda perfect that way. So you feel more at home playing a much hated light side Sith - as the other players disgust at you fits right into the story of playing a Sith who doesnt conform to the usual ways of a Sith.

Playing a dark side Sith, pretty much everyone ignores you and you become just one of the 'sheep'. One in the crowd so to speak.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.14.2012 , 03:49 AM | #2
Awww don't think that way.

People love Light Sith.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

NKraven
04.14.2012 , 04:07 AM | #3
oh boy, i keep telling people that light side sith actually do a better job for the empire, but they are like: nooooooooo you are a traitor for not killing 3000 possible assets for the empire not counting valuable intel on the enemy.

That thinking will ruin the empire one day.

....and light side warrior storyline is much more interesting from my point of view

Darth_Moonshadow
04.14.2012 , 04:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NKraven View Post
oh boy, i keep telling people that light side sith actually do a better job for the empire, but they are like: nooooooooo you are a traitor for not killing 3000 possible assets for the empire not counting valuable intel on the enemy.

That thinking will ruin the empire one day.

....and light side warrior storyline is much more interesting from my point of view
Really? Because I feel like Light Side Sith would like throw the Emperor down a hole.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

NinjaApacHe
04.14.2012 , 04:13 AM | #5
I have a Marauder Dark sided and an Assassin Light sided. I love them both

NKraven
04.14.2012 , 04:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Really? Because I feel like Light Side Sith would like throw the Emperor down a hole.
depends on how you play it, i'm light side sith and i do everything in my power to serve the empire and the true emperor. (little rp player here lol)

Bluerodian
04.14.2012 , 04:30 AM | #7
Light sided Sith could simply view the Empire as the only real way to have stability in the galaxy. I imagine that they would view the detachment practiced by the Jedi as counter-productive. How can one profess to guard and value anything, when they cherish nothing?

Light sided Sith would probably use righteous anger and justified hatred to, in their minds, do far more to protect the people of the Empire than the droid-like emotionless nonsense of the Jedi serving the corrupt republic.

There's far more to emotion than just hate and anger. Rather than being driven by ambition for power, a Sith could put his or her life on the line for the sake of brotherly love for his her her fellow citizen of the empire. At that point, seeking power is more just a means to an end and they would view their assuming leadership not as a right or privilege, but as a sacred duty.
Sarcasm is just one of my services.

Long time SWG player from Cradle to Grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

WoodChipper
04.14.2012 , 05:15 AM | #8
I play as a light sided sith. I may throw out the occasional threat here and there and have little patience for people but I always make the decision that would help the empire. My sith isnt about being moral as much as she is about having a level head and thinking things through.
http://woodenfilms.webs.com/apps/videos/ -------- Wanna see epic online videos? This is the hot spot!

DarthMintCake
04.14.2012 , 05:25 AM | #9
Light side Sith....never! Interesting way to play it, i just cant bring myself to answer lightsided as a Sith
Only The Dead See The End Of War - Plato

Your Hands Cant Hit What Your Eyes Cant See, Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like a Bee, Rumble Young Man Rumble - Mohammed Ali

LinKStatiC
04.14.2012 , 05:34 AM | #10
As Light V Bounty Hunter, I never kill people just because I can. I have nothing to prove to myself.

I also view my current employer, The Sith Empire, as rather ineffective entity, based on fear and run by bunch of shortsighted cretins. But, credits are credits, and I won't walk away from good contract just because it is being posted by a person who is likely to be killed by his superior or subordinate in some silly power play.
-PEW-