Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Aren't Razer Crystals.....


Sikssix's Avatar


Sikssix
04.14.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1
Aren't they suppose to be scaleable? I know the Pre-order crystals are, and since I got the SWTOR headset, and got the crystals, I assumed they were suppose to be scaleable, and apparently they are not. Any chance these will be?

Tahana's Avatar


Tahana
04.14.2012 , 12:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sikssix View Post
Aren't they suppose to be scaleable? I know the Pre-order crystals are, and since I got the SWTOR headset, and got the crystals, I assumed they were suppose to be scaleable, and apparently they are not. Any chance these will be?
My preorder crystal was not scalable. I purchased the DDE
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

Sikssix's Avatar


Sikssix
04.14.2012 , 01:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
My preorder crystal was not scalable. I purchased the DDE
There is a pre-order vendor in the fleet.

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
04.14.2012 , 01:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
My preorder crystal was not scalable. I purchased the DDE
What they did is add stronger versions of the pre-order crystal for levels 47 and 50 at the ore-order crystal vendor at your respective factions fleet. What he means is they did not add the same thing for the bonus crystals for buying one of the SWTOR Razer items.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Spankyjnco's Avatar


Spankyjnco
04.14.2012 , 02:37 AM | #5
Yes they did, its just not ON the fleet... its on a different planet, please check the patch notes.

Ellvaan's Avatar


Ellvaan
04.14.2012 , 02:42 AM | #6
Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to share the following information regarding the Razer Crystals from the Game Update 1.2 Patch Notes:

Quote:
Players with the "Razer" Green-Black color crystal may upgrade to a high-end version of this crystal via a vendor on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas.
We hope this is of assistance!

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
04.14.2012 , 03:31 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Spankyjnco View Post
Yes they did, its just not ON the fleet... its on a different planet, please check the patch notes.
Huh I missed that one. Good catch.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

WaydeSol's Avatar


WaydeSol
04.14.2012 , 08:34 AM | #8
I've checked all over Coruscant, anyone else seen??
Vornskyr Server

Cortesh's Avatar


Cortesh
04.14.2012 , 10:42 AM | #9
the vendor is actually a "mods" vendor, not a crystal vendor... The crystals are right at the bottom of the list, and reguire you to trade in 1 of your old crystals and some credits for the newer version

On Dromund Kaas he is called - Shommox (located in the room behind the skill mentor in Kaas city)

On Coruscant he is called - Dommu (located in the alcove next to the cantina in the senate tower)

Hope this helps

monkgryphon's Avatar


monkgryphon
04.14.2012 , 10:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cortesh View Post
On Coruscant he is called - Dommu (located in the alcove next to the cantina in the senate tower)

Hope this helps
In the senate tower? I can't find a cantina in the tower.