Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jolt is broken

Drexz
04.13.2012 , 08:27 PM | #1
I don't know about other classed, but since 1.2 I'm not able to use jolt 9 times out of 10. Every time I try I'm told the player is immune. I tab from target to target, and keep getting the immune message. That just doesn't seem right. How are so many suddenly immune to interrupt? I also noticed something interesting. In a match against other imps, it worked fine. I get into a match with reps, and suddenly everyone is immune again, with the occasional interrupt going off.

BW please review this, because it was definitely not like this before. Jolt is all but useless now.

Not to mention...
- Getting 14 medals, 20k objective and only 2300 valor...really?
- Takes 3 to take out a trooper...really? I blame jolt being broken for part of this
- How did you brainwash so many into forgetting how to play? :P
- Sound issues all over the place
- Can you please have that annoying ship on the fleet just take off already or turn it's engines off!

I still love you though BW! No comment about Commander Shepard :P
Drexz
aka - Kruelt
"There's nothing to fear, but fear itself and me."

GRINnBARRETT
04.13.2012 , 08:57 PM | #2
I think JKs/SWs got a buff that their channeled facepwner ability can no longer be interrupted. No idea if that's what you're trying to interrupt.

Edit: & yea I've experienced many sound issues, actually losing 1/2 of cut-scene volume at one point last night. I also get the beginning sound of entering a warzone each time the load screen appears for entering my ship.