Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems In Game

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 02:36 PM | #1
Well I first started playing and I thought that my computer would run perfectly fine as it has never had any other problems with previous games, anyways I finally got my early game and log in and I am so unbelievably lagged. So I thought to myself of starting area alot of people so I continue to quest and get out of the indoor starting area into the outdoor scenery and the lag disappears. So I concluded indoors lag me after testing this on a few different areas. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this I set all my graphics to low and closed all programs open on my computer and yet I still get the same problems. If anyone minds telling what could be causing this either graphics card or memory problems below I listed my computers specs and hope to hear from someone asap!

Thanks

Code:
ASUS Computer

AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor 2.80GHz
4.00 GB(3.75 GB usable)
64-bit operating system
Windows 7

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 02:52 PM | #2
Bump!

Eschelon
12.16.2011 , 03:02 PM | #3
First just by geting minimum requirement mean exactly what it says MINIMUM. Don't expect to be able to have high settings by meeting it minimum requirement...im holding my tongue on what I really want to say because I dont want an infraction.

Its just with your PC settings its running as intended.

If you want max setting you need

CPU: intel i5 or i7 with 3.0 Ghz or better
8GB 1333 RAM or better
ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better.
Lead Ally and Adversary Officer of

-Ξ▒▓██ Triple Zero ██▓▒Ξ-
PvE and PvP Hardcore Operation guild.

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 03:04 PM | #4
No need to be rude I was simply asking what I can do to change that or make it better. So does it have anything at all to do with my graphics card? I just updated it and it seems to be running a bit smoother than before I still get minor lag while in dungeons or indoors.

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 04:14 PM | #5
bump!

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 06:01 PM | #6
and again any1 help?

TrulyHeroic
12.16.2011 , 06:03 PM | #7
hello I beleive i have found a limited fix for this, but its pretty complex, please send a private message to me, if your still online...thx

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 06:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrulyHeroic View Post
hello I beleive i have found a limited fix for this, but its pretty complex, please send a private message to me, if your still online...thx
msged

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 06:27 PM | #9
still having this problem any other solutions?

Gilitine
12.16.2011 , 07:17 PM | #10
bump!