Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Promotion now expanded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Promotion now expanded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshleyLarrieux
04.13.2012 , 05:26 PM | #91
meh, i am still cancelling, as final exam week is upon me and i certainly don't have the time to get multiple characters that high within a single week.

sorry bioware but it is completely offensive to me that in return for paying you guys a sub fee every month since release, i am expected to help subsidize you guys throwing free game time at hundreds of thousands of other players. nope just not gonna happen, so good bye.

LeonBraun
04.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #92
You are the real deal Greg! Bravo!
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

kiranvus
04.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #93
you win my respect lets see wow please a crowd like that

jediluck
04.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodstorm View Post
There was mention of a pet Tauntaun as well on the website, who now gets that?
The Tauntaun pet will be given to all active subscribers by in-game mail on April 24 or 25 depending on where you live. You don't have to do anything else. If you are subscribed right now, you will have it then.

wingiehai
04.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #95
I qualified anyway, but very nicely done!

MrHibGib
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #96
Golly gee, thanks!

But seriously . . . this is unacceptable. Once again, you seem to be missing the point. Some of us have been here since release, some of us signed up for for the six month "discount", some have big boy/girl jobs and can't play on mommy and daddy's dime (college), and some of us are burnt out on a game that promised so much, but delivered so very little; so we're looking for a little understanding and appreciation here.

Instead, we're given a "If you played THIS much, you'll be rewarded." No, screw that. I've been playing since launch, I purchased six months, I'm bored out of my freaking mind at level 44, and playing this static, lifeless game is just a step above chewing on cardboard.

You've lost me as a customer. *insert "See you in-game", "So long" or whatever comments are currently in favor*

I tried. I really, really, really tried. I wanted this game to succeed so much. I loathe WoW and there isn't another, currently available, MMO that even has a chance of holding my interest, but without a doubt, SWToR is a horrible game.

I'm sorry, but it's not me, it's you.

Thank you EA for botching a game with untold amounts of potential. Thank you Lucasarts for continuing your abject spiral of mediocrity. Thank you George Lucas for becoming the Ahab of the Star Wars franchise - epitomizing poor judgement, a disdain for the fans, and tunnel vision "creativity". I'd "thank" Bioware, but I (naively?) want to believe that they gave (and continue to give) it their all. Sadly, they were saddled with the weight of two megalomaniacal entities - EA and Lucas.

Later.

Meanerr
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #97
Please rethink the free Tauntaun giveaway. It will be like Star Trek with Tribbles everywhere on Fleet! (sry everyone for the ST reference )
==========================================+
Good players carry their team. Bad players QQ on forums.
==========================================+

barcrow
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #98
I was disappointed at not having a level 50 despite playing since launch. Using the legacy levels is a better idea ...proves you've been playing...just maybe not the same characters.
I think all will not be satisfied though. The only way to be completely fair and respect support is to go by time subscribed. I guess though there will always be something to make someone unhappy.

StephenReid
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Angror View Post
Not to burst your bubble but i would imagine that the same conditions applied that were already in place, had to have legacy lvl 6 before midnight on April 12th 2012.
No - as Greg's post mentions - everyone will have until April 22nd at noon CDT (5:00pm GMT) to gain either Legacy Level 6 or a level 50 character.

That hasn't changed - every active subscriber.

Aurorai
04.13.2012 , 05:28 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Atroxodisse View Post
How do you calculate the legacy level or do I have to get in game to figure out my legacy level?
If you have your legacy bar displayed at the bottom (the purple one) you can just hover your mouse over it and a tooltip should tell you your current experience progress and legacy level.