Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Promotion now expanded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Promotion now expanded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GinELi
04.13.2012 , 05:12 PM | #41
Thats wonderful

Kadin
04.13.2012 , 05:12 PM | #42
Well done BioWare. You guys clearly listen and are able to adapt as needed, when possible. I applaud this update very much, so others can benefit from the gift you've given many of us.

Springdancer
04.13.2012 , 05:12 PM | #43
Phew!
My most played character is level 49 and 40% into lvl. 50, so at first I felt blue, but now such a surpise.
Let me congratulate the Good Doctor for the insight into how it is Legacy that marks the time invested, and the swift update hencefore
Hehe

Jauhar
04.13.2012 , 05:13 PM | #44
Awesome news!

I have neither a lvl 50 nor Legacy 6 but I am happy that something was done for those that have played and paid since the beginning.

Good work Bioware

teambff
04.13.2012 , 05:13 PM | #45
cool, glad you're listening to the playerbase in their discussion.
really, though... a simple acknowledgement would've been fine for me.

still, it's kind of a lose/lose because even though we got an acknowledgement of sorts, it feels forced because we had to push it into existence.
JOSS WHEDON is god!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
"the scoobygang legacy" on server mind trick, and in all other games, and things, and in life.

Angror
04.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFourTwenty View Post
I posted something about this earlier about not having a lvl 50 toon! So i'm sure a lot of other people did as well for them to do this! I'm so excited! I'm like just a few bars from legacy lvl 6! I cant wait.
Not to burst your bubble but i would imagine that the same conditions applied that were already in place, had to have legacy lvl 6 before midnight on April 12th 2012.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Saltybill
04.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #47
man, I think you guys just made a lot of peoples day's!

sadly, I'm sure there will be QQers...

I haven't seen a company bend over backwards like this since... well... idk, ever! good show guys!
Visit my sites for FREE webcomics!
Coffin Comics - Gaming & Geeking comics including wowcraft and yes, Star Wars! Also has game reviews and "Tooned News" articles. Updates Mon, Wed, Fri!!

Naizgrel
04.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #48
when do we recieve it ?
Sev, i know you are alive.

Ulric_Bekker
04.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #49
I honestly can't see how anyone can complain about this, but doubtless some people will manage.

Well done on this facet, sadly the rest of 1.2 has been a complete cluster. I would advise to get crackin before you start hemorrhaging subscribers hardcore.

Petromir
04.13.2012 , 05:15 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by LEeHamM View Post
Bug fix first, free time later. Please.
I'm agog to here your reasoning as to why the giving of free time is in any way going to negatively impacted bug fixing schedules......