Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Custom built bikes - market research

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Custom built bikes - market research

kmanweiss's Avatar


kmanweiss
12.16.2011 , 09:23 AM | #11
How do you even get the schematics for the speeder bikes? Is it from UT? Slicing? I don't see them at the trainer.
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart.

Danakar's Avatar


Danakar
12.16.2011 , 10:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kmanweiss View Post
How do you even get the schematics for the speeder bikes? Is it from UT? Slicing? I don't see them at the trainer.
I'm guessing you can get them from the trainer once you get 300 in CyberTech. Can't verify atm though as I'm only at 125 or so yet...
Danakar <Legacy name taken> - retired Jedi Knight
The Fifth Order (fell to pieces after the merge)
|||||||||||||()█╣ Subscription cancelled, thanks BW/EA

Felioats's Avatar


Felioats
12.16.2011 , 10:38 AM | #13
Where do you get the bike schematics? Can they be looted? Reverse engineered from gear mods? Or do you need Slicing to obtain them?

Please help! I'm trying to decide what skills to take, and this has been a difficult question to find an answer to.

dedpahom's Avatar


dedpahom
12.16.2011 , 07:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
Where do you get the bike schematics? Can they be looted? Reverse engineered from gear mods? Or do you need Slicing to obtain them?

Please help! I'm trying to decide what skills to take, and this has been a difficult question to find an answer to.
You get the bluprints from slicing. Bought mine of GTN for 400c. And yes, the bikes are BoP... ((((

Felioats's Avatar


Felioats
12.16.2011 , 07:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dedpahom View Post
You get the bluprints from slicing. Bought mine of GTN for 400c. And yes, the bikes are BoP... ((((
Thank you! Slicing it is.