Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Memory Leak

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Deyjarl
12.16.2011 , 06:50 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Froteus View Post
Holy Sith people.

It's tied to your quest tracker and the quest to return to your ship once you've finished the class quest. Try turning the tracking off on that quest and see if it works. I tried all kinds of stuff and that worked for a while but as soon as I turned the quest in the issue resolved.
Nope that does not do it.
What is your Duty? To serve Emperor's Will.
What is Emperor's Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.
What is your Duty? ...

DavidBass
12.16.2011 , 06:58 PM | #72 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I'm going to look into this for all of you, but in order to do so I need some more information. If you're experiencing an issue with your character being "stuck" on Taris due to extremely low performance, please post with the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Server

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are experiencing the issue, and please only post ONCE. I'll gather all the information and try and track down a resolution for everyone. Thanks so much for your patience!

Shikao
12.16.2011 , 07:06 PM | #73
Shikao @Jung Ma

Basically game freezes to point I need to restart laptop once I get through 1 hour queue
====ORDER OF DIVINITY====
A Guild About Friendship

Official Site ---- ToR Site
Recruiting Founding Members, Class Advisors, and Officers

Hellion_X
12.16.2011 , 07:10 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm going to look into this for all of you, but in order to do so I need some more information. If you're experiencing an issue with your character being "stuck" on Taris due to extremely low performance, please post with the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Server

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are experiencing the issue, and please only post ONCE. I'll gather all the information and try and track down a resolution for everyone. Thanks so much for your patience!
I was able to use my fleet pass before the game froze up and that fixed it, but here is my information.

Character Name: Hellion
Server: Dark Reaper

It is definitely an area problem. It slowly got worse as I was doing more quests until I reached a Speeder Taxi and got .3 FPS until it would freeze. I'm currently in queue again because after I used my fleet pass, I crashed shortly after. Hope that helps.

Cashprizes
12.16.2011 , 07:14 PM | #75
I am having this too! I was entering Crater base as an Imperial, nearing the end of my class quest chain on Taris, and all of a sudden I start chugging, BAD chugging. I hadn't crashed or disconnected until this moment.

SO yeah after about a minute of Chug I crash, login in again, same thing. Crash. Then I have to waiut in que for half an hour.

I get back in, Chugging. I manage to use fleet beacon and port to Imperial Fleet, where everything seems A-OK. No chug, I can move and stuff. Then I crash again... and am stuck in que again. ARGH!

Whatever this is fix it, I want to complete Taris Tommorow!

Edit: Character name is Jubei, server name is The Dark Reaper.

He isn't on Taris anymore tho, managed to port him out back to fleet. But I still crashed there.

Hey WHattup Hellion!!!
Nobody knows anybody. Not that well... - Millers Crossing

Hellion_X
12.16.2011 , 07:16 PM | #76
Haha sup Jubei. Looks like we got screwed aye :P Still 200 in queue...our server is so full.

Lovick
12.16.2011 , 07:16 PM | #77
Character: Lovick
Server: Hyperspace Cannon

Am stuck at the crater command station. Just walked into the left door of the building and framerate dropped to nothing and just stopped.

Ricje
12.16.2011 , 07:17 PM | #78
Hey everyone,

• Character Name
  • Server

Ricz
EU - Legions of Lettow (PvP)
EDIT: Seems Quest Tracker is the culprit. Stopped leaking once I disabled it.

Sammym
12.16.2011 , 07:17 PM | #79
Name: Darkest
Server: Helm of Graush

Please fix this for me

Nahaj
12.16.2011 , 07:18 PM | #80
Hey everyone,

• Character Name
  • Server

• Character Name: Rhaive
  • Server: Belgoth's Beacon

It started when I flew in to the 74th Regiment Forward Outpost and has destroyed my ability to do anything. I am currently stuck near the space port. Prior to flying in to 74th my performance was fine.
Rhaive
Proxy Jawas, Belgoth's Beacon
Guild Mathemagician