Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gear matching

Aalexi
04.12.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1
Anyone else remember the much anticipated ability to make your gear match, so troopers aren't all the colours of the rainbow and everyone else get's a smoother theme?
For me, it was the best thing about this update. And I can't find it. I've checked all of the options I can think of, I've checked 'equipment and items' on the players guide.
Please someone tell me it's here and I'm missing something obvious? (And where it is)

*Edit*
I was missing something obvious, naturally I find it straight after posting...I think they added it in while I wasn't looking to mess with me
For anyone else wondering, it's a little pop out tab by your footwear slot that says 'Customize appearance'

Beemerchick
04.12.2012 , 05:37 PM | #2
Edit: OP answered his own question while I wrote.

Aalexi
04.12.2012 , 05:41 PM | #3
Now I need to ask: Am I missing how to do it for companions, or did they not bother to add it in for them?

AKIHA
04.12.2012 , 05:54 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aalexi View Post
Now I need to ask: Am I missing how to do it for companions, or did they not bother to add it in for them? :(
that.... they didn't add that.
Trayus Academy PvP server
S. Scoundrel - KIZUNNA Main: J. Shadow - AKIHA J. Guardian - Kizunna
The ShadowElite Legacy

Aalexi
04.13.2012 , 10:45 AM | #5
That's such a shame. I can't imagine allowing you to apply the same setting to companions would have been much extra work.

LuckyVII
04.13.2012 , 11:04 AM | #6
This is the single best feature that my friends and I have wanted in an MMO for a very long time; itís so obvious I don't know why it hadn't been done sooner.

VII

Aalexi
04.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #7
The single best feature I've wanted in almost every game I've played for quite a while now?
Similar to the april fools 'ship droid minigame' I'd love to be able to take over companion characters, just to mix things up a bit more. Run Torian and Mako's romance from either perspective, for example.
The closest I've ever seen is being able to play as Daxter occasionally in Jak and Daxter. And I cherished his adorable little punch attack for all of the five uses it could have.