Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patcher 3 months down the line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patcher 3 months down the line

Tallyhoe
04.13.2012 , 10:17 AM | #1
From attempting to download the game. I am always having to use the repair option and fixing yet ANOTHER file that was corrupted during the downloading of a new patch. It is always a different file each time. I would like to know any ideas of what could possible be corrupting file data, that is requiring me to download a new file for the game, that ranges from different planet files. to creature files..

( /swtor_main_anim_creature_npc_1.tor ) is the one that did it this time. Even this still happens on a completely updated refreshed operating system of Windows 7. I am sure ill just get a "Please post your logs.." Its the same response every time.. It's kind of taxing that anytime I download a patch for your game, It's a 3-4 hour process for me to attempt to get it working properly. Why or how does your patcher corrupt it's own files?

Never in my life, have I had a problem like this with any other online video game. Just saying.
‘Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her.”

Infectedsoap
04.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #2
can't say ive had any patcher problems, stop looking at **** while you're dling patches and things wont be corrupted, just saying.

Tallyhoe
04.13.2012 , 12:04 PM | #3
Yea, not the issue.
‘Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her.”