Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

30 days Free???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaramCaldar
04.13.2012 , 11:59 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Can't you just be happy for others instead of being spiteful and envious? You do not qualify for whatever reason why is that so hard to accept?
Honestly?

If they'd just left it at 'we're giving our level 50 players 30 free days' It wouldn't have bothered me. but stating that it was because they are somehow 'loyal customers' or, actually 'most valued' customers? That just got me irked. Equating a random level number to someone being a loyal or valued customer in a game where it's possible to hit 50 in under a month is stupid. Especially when you have people with active subscriptions since pre-launch that haven't got a 50 yet for whatever reason but have been paying and playing the entire time.

GreySix
04.13.2012 , 12:01 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BadUpdates View Post
So in other words your hating on people for having got a level 50 then? Just because you don't and your not getting 30 days free? Nice..
Nope. Was a reply to what someone else wrote about those who had not reached Level 50. One stupid stereotype deserved another.

HunchaBoes
04.13.2012 , 12:02 PM | #23
I see the free month of service to level 50s as a reward for beta testing their end-game.

During beta, plenty of testing happened during the lower end of the totem pole.. When they released the game, a lot of the higher end of the game was untested, untouched, and lacked anything resembling feedback.

A lot of lvl 50s have had to deal with a lot of stupid bugs in the end-game which is what is supposed to keep people interested in the game.

Those 15 sub chapter 2 level characters a lot of fickle subscribers were playing, deleting, playing deleting, were not giving bioware any metrics as far as the obvious untested content in this game.

Lvl 50s were paying to beta test an unfinished part of the game.. I think it's not out of the realm of possibility that they should be rewarded for their efforts.

While I feel for those who didn't benefit from this, you need to understand that what you may have done not reaching lvl 50 had been tested over and over again.

LexiCazam
04.13.2012 , 12:02 PM | #24
Hello everyone!

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this one in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release

Thanks!