Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sound issue with 1.2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tiber_Septim
04.13.2012 , 08:06 AM | #41
Nothing in today's patch notes as well, this should be a priority fix!

Dkrewe
04.13.2012 , 08:12 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DizzyrupTor View Post
I am also experiencing sound issues post-patch. In Pve missions most of the time the characters are talking the speech is not there. then its back, then its gone, and so on. same with the speech for the PVP parts as mentioned above for hutball ect.

Untill the 1.2 patch there were no sound issues and i have been playing since december. Ill try updating some drivers see if that does the trick but its a fair bit frustrating to try and play the story but cant hear it
Exact same issue for me
YOGOWYPI

CarniRocket
04.13.2012 , 08:25 AM | #43
only solution so far for me is turn off all ingame sound, turn on radio or something instead. Jet engine sound gives me a headache.

Yraith
04.13.2012 , 08:58 AM | #44
It is the exact same sound bug that we had on the Public test Server. They have been working on a fix for a very long time
Sorry baby, but I fell in love with Star Wars first, so let daddy play it.

Sleeplessfox
04.13.2012 , 09:00 AM | #45
Also having sound issues, made a ticket regarding the constant engine sound and they said it will be forwarded, and that i wont know the status of the investigation (pretty much) cheers for letting us know, now go away

I cant play properly until its fixed, can't believe of all things sound is creating an issue, seriously its not even THX surround or anything fancy its just plain old stereo sound and yet they cant get that right, If its not fixed soon I will be considering moving on

-dheco-
04.13.2012 , 09:05 AM | #46
I get the problem in Warzone's too, more specifically when a group of people get medal's at the same time, it sounds like a train crashing into bubble wrap
PC Gamer Mint Imperials
Death Watch Raid Leader

Kindajenin
04.13.2012 , 11:58 AM | #47 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

We apologize for the problems that have occurred today and we are giving everyone a full day of compensation.

Please see the post from Joveth Gonzalez.

Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Ironbottom
04.13.2012 , 12:03 PM | #48
The day of compensation is appreciated, however that does not fix the problem. Whatever changes were made to audio in 1.2, please undo them.

TheIronMonkey
04.13.2012 , 12:06 PM | #49
Exactly same. I actually stopped playing the PTS because of this. It played fine for x amount of time and suddenly all sound went bad/wrong/silent. When it happened last night I was amazed they brought this out on 1.2 when they knew it was bad on the PTS for weeks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sleeplessfox View Post
Also having sound issues, made a ticket regarding the constant engine sound and they said it will be forwarded, and that i wont know the status of the investigation (pretty much) cheers for letting us know, now go away

I cant play properly until its fixed, can't believe of all things sound is creating an issue, seriously its not even THX surround or anything fancy its just plain old stereo sound and yet they cant get that right, If its not fixed soon I will be considering moving on
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Tiber_Septim
04.13.2012 , 01:19 PM | #50
I'll be happy to return 2 days of my sub-time back if you just fix this issue.