Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clearly Bioware Hate Europeans

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Clearly Bioware Hate Europeans

AgentKildark
04.13.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1
Well, I don't really know that for sure!

However, ignoring todays fiasco and the problems with v1.2, I am fed up with every maintainance job for European servers being done during our working day - rather than between say 2.00am and 6am which would inconvenience far less Europeans.

The fact that they still continue to do this at convenient times for their US staff with complete disregard to how this affects their European customers says alot about their company.

To be fair though, with all the latest issues it is clear that some of the technical side of Bioware are a complete bunch of muppets anyway!

Still I like the game, I thought their customer service was friendly and helpful and so I will stay a little longer but my patience is running out - no doubt like a lot of people.

*** Please do updates, maintenance etc at out of hours times and not over the weekend in future ***

Sparxysparx
04.13.2012 , 11:36 AM | #2
Hi there,

This maintenance was not prescheduled and was not intended to happen. Please keep that in mind.

Best of luck!
I am in no way affiliated with BioWare. I am simply a Star Wars: The Old Republic player.

EdwardJ
04.13.2012 , 11:56 AM | #3
Based on Bioware's analysis, the AM in EU is the least active time. Anytime there is server downtime, someone will be effected. But based on their info, it is the least played time.

My very small league has multiple players that play in to the wee hours of our night/morning and all these downtimes have effected us and I am sure that is not uncommon. All of the maintenance times have cut short our playtime but we understand its necessity and appreciate the effort to improve the game and to resolve important issues as soon as possible.

Relax, it will be back :-)

MEMEyou
04.13.2012 , 11:57 AM | #4
Why does BW get all the credit?