Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lvl 50s watch out

Bounty__Hunter__
04.13.2012 , 11:46 AM | #1
bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GreySix
04.13.2012 , 11:47 AM | #2
Well, have a Level 50 (made it late yesterday, so no free 30 days for me), but really enjoying playing different characters too. Then again, raiding and other PVP stuff really isn't for me.

dronepilot
04.13.2012 , 11:49 AM | #3
OP/most paranoid person ever..? No, there is nothing wrong with me stop looking for conspiracy's though. Its true they also are giving out a few free days to people who have un subbed too, to come back and try the game again though. But really ! next you will be telling me there are commies under my bed too !
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Vylettes
04.13.2012 , 11:52 AM | #4
If giving someone 30 days free and it keeps them in the game and they are happy to stay more months after that , i don't get what the issue is. If you don't like game, don't play, free game time or not. If you do enjoy the game, then play, free game time or not ?

Lytzo
04.13.2012 , 11:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dronepilot View Post
OP/most paranoid person ever..? No, there is nothing wrong with me stop looking for conspiracy's though. Its true they also are giving out a few free days to people who have un subbed too, to come back and try the game again though. But really ! next you will be telling me there are commies under my bed too !
lol
I'm just looking for that moment to drop my Jedi knickers and pull out my real light saber.
RAID and KOTOR ill never forget you.

Cylux
04.13.2012 , 11:57 AM | #6
Yeah, that offer of a free cake is only to get you into the store in the hope you'll buy more cakes...

Private company uses a promotion to try and shift products and make more money than it loses shocker!

Slymmy
04.13.2012 , 11:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lytzo View Post
lol
scylla swg Xion is still my lil ****** . and lets not forget Axel