Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please FIX CAM!!!!!!!11111

HottesIce
12.16.2011 , 06:02 PM | #1
Following Issues need to be fixed because they're annoying as hell:
-Please give the options for free cams!
-Please give the options for instant-zooms (not this smooth slow-zoom, that reacts 1 second after you scroll)
-Please fix the accidentaly camera turn-arounds when you are walking by any high objects or walls, sometimes I look into the air without moving my mouse or hardly at all.
(fix the bird-perspective-bug, where I look from god's perspetive because the camera level is another than my character's one)

All these problems matter in PvP!! While I can live with them while Questing (because it's often not difficult and doesn't require kiting).

Chomag
12.16.2011 , 06:03 PM | #2
Not on launch
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

HottesIce
12.16.2011 , 06:07 PM | #3
Why not at launch? It's one of the first priority things in a game: Giving the player a good control about his character.

Brutales
12.19.2011 , 05:18 PM | #4
Found this thread because I really hate this auto-camera too, and the companion bar only shows in bottom, but at least you can re set to any side everytime you log in.

Altimate
12.19.2011 , 05:32 PM | #5
Many people begged to have a toggle for this "smart cam" nightmare so it can be turned off during beta, yet it persists. I really love this game, but I hate the smart cam. Just replying to assure you that you aren't alone.

Xfraze
12.19.2011 , 05:33 PM | #6
I was having camera problems until I turned off this one option in the camera settings. I'm working right now so I don't have the client available, but it's just one little toggle and my problems of seeing through the world randomly went away.

HottesIce
12.29.2011 , 09:13 PM | #7
bump *5 characters*

Legendkiller_
01.05.2012 , 06:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Altimate View Post
Many people begged to have a toggle for this "smart cam" nightmare so it can be turned off during beta, yet it persists. I really love this game, but I hate the smart cam. Just replying to assure you that you aren't alone.
i just wanted to quot u on this as well i dont like the way the camera is i just wish there were more camera options as well.What a fantastic job on the game though exceptional job just fix camera .

GinnoTaki
01.09.2012 , 05:44 AM | #9
+1 to OP. Fixed camera with centered reticle and ability to select the target by left/right mouse-click is badly needed.
SWTOR is a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game...
Mate1: Just skip it, guys!
Mate2: Yeah, space-space-space!!!

Twaggy
01.09.2012 , 05:48 AM | #10
no need to bump an old thread, it will be worked on but they have bigger fish to fry and will do something about this problem soon.
Mask of Nihilus Server Facebook Group - A place to find new friends, join guilds, find groups, learn of server events and most of all to have fun with YOUR community!