Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

to many qq messed up the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
to many qq messed up the game

Sjofel
04.13.2012 , 09:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Skotal View Post
yes, it was very rude of him to assume that people on the english forums use english correctly.
As long as there is only French and German forums available for all the other countries in Europe i would guess that a few of the English forum users are not from a English speaking country. And if you have a problem with understanding what a guy is saying, why bother to reply at all...?

Skotal
04.13.2012 , 09:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sjofel View Post
As long as there is only French and German forums available for all the other countries in Europe i would guess that a few of the English forum users are not from a English speaking country. And if you have a problem with understanding what a guy is saying, why bother to reply at all...?
i agreed with you. we shouldnt point out errors other people make. we are all snowflakes we should accept his creative way of writing as a willingness to break barriers. Why should people be expected to write in decent english on the english forums? Grammar is clearly an attack on our freedom. I support you my brother. All: your cause; are belong to us/

Quote: Originally Posted by KaneCG View Post
if you want to look at over powered looke at the repblic side sage even after the nerf they are still over powered
how can the sage be op and not the sorc. They are mirror classes.
"Bad bad men. Women too, to be fair. Oh, yes. They make a fine sandwich, also, heh, heh, heh. But don't tell the Jedi Council I said that." -Jolee Bindo on the Sith

I joined the Sith for the sandwiches

Berrian
04.13.2012 , 11:15 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralOnasi View Post
It really makes me chuckle to see other players up in arms about their class getting nerfed for the first time... when we've been nerfed, what, like 5 times now?
Especially since our first nerf is what led to all of this other nerf fest. Taking away the counter to a class upset balance across the board. It will never come back now.
"Where's my ship?"