Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reimburse me

Vodkaz
04.13.2012 , 10:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by speedstick View Post
To answer some of your questions. I was holding out to get a weapon. The last time I logged on I got 2bm coms, which gave a total of 4. I logged off and now I'm back a week later. I'm sure BW does not care for my thread and have their hands full, especially with the the fail pvp system everyone is crying about.
rofl, you had 4. why didnt you buy the weapon? this is ultimately your fault. Don't place the blame somewhere else. You had the 4 before 1.2 because it isnt possible to get them anymore. its just your fault for being dumb

xoaxie
04.13.2012 , 10:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by speedstick View Post
I'm a casual player that doesn't log on every day. So I log on today and my battlemaster coms are useless becuase of the new patch. You mean to tell me that the work it took me to get 4 BM coms was for nohing? I saw how you can exchange your merc coms for wz coms. Why is there not a option to do that for BM coms? Get cracking on implementing this into the game or you can be sure you will be losing another customer.
Should have checked the forums, I should have as well. I had a lvl 37 sage with 1000 merc coms that cost me 3000 wz coms. Now they are worth 300 wz coms, had I been reading the pts forums I would have saw it coming and wouldn't have saved them up in the first place. With that being said, it was only 2700 wz coms lost for me, you must have lost quite a few more than I did. I feel for ya, but the reality is that we could have avoided it just by doing a little homework.
Wish in one hand......