Mad

laffingseals

RAGEE!!!!

1.2 is bad is terrible, the game is so broken!! Rage!!!!! It's the most content out yet, still RAGE! :mad:

Enigmatic nostalgic reason why warcraft was better

All these classes are broken: Vanguard, commando, scoundrel, sage, sentinel, guardian, gun slinger, shadows!!! Rage!!!!! All of sith classes are OP!

Why bioware did you do this , enter some anecdotal reason why I hate this game, threaten to unsubscribe only to constantly skim the forums.

Healing is broken in this game!! Ignore the fact several have already gone over 600k

My community is dead!! Ignore the fact i joined a novelty guild or Im apart of 0 commuinty efforts of my server.

I'm mad at the fact downtimes give people real life incentives to catch up on their chores/responsibilities.

Brothers and sisters of the congregation of swtor rage, let me hear you sing if you feel the spirit

RAGEE!!!!

1.2 is bad is terrible, the game is so broken!! Rage!!!!! It's the most content out yet, still RAGE! :mad:

Enigmatic nostalgic reason why warcraft was better

All these classes are broken: Vanguard, commando, scoundrel, sage, sentinel, guardian, gun slinger, shadows!!! Rage!!!!! All of sith classes are OP!

Why bioware did you do this , enter some anecdotal reason why I hate this game, threaten to unsubscribe only to constantly skim the forums.

Healing is broken in this game!! Ignore the fact several have already gone over 600k

My community is dead!! Ignore the fact i joined a novelty guild or Im apart of 0 commuinty efforts of my server.

I'm mad at the fact downtimes give people real life incentives to catch up on their chores/responsibilities.

Brothers and sisters of the congregation of swtor rage, let me hear you sing if you feel the spirit

lol that gave me a good laugh since how 1.2 isn't bad at all it's awesome minus the sound bug

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.