Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Everyone Unsub

Lochknar
04.13.2012 , 10:22 AM | #1
If your cellphone provider lost service for 2 days what would you do? You'd cancel your subscription. BW needs to be taught an expensive lesson. Their incompetence has forced me to cancel my subscription. If you're as disgruntled with their lack of QA testing for patches as I am, you will do the same. Goodbye SWTOR, you won't be seeing my $15/month anymore.

lasmith
04.13.2012 , 10:24 AM | #2
Nobody has forced you to do anything. Your choice, your decision.
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

Valakhnarr
04.13.2012 , 10:30 AM | #3
Quote:
If your cellphone provider lost service for 2 days what would you do?
I rely on my cellphone.

This is a game. Learn the difference and stop whining.

BTW, can I have your stuff?

Lord-sevrance
04.13.2012 , 10:30 AM | #4
These threads are cringeworthy.

Rawkkus
04.13.2012 , 10:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lochknar View Post
If your cellphone provider lost service for 2 days what would you do? You'd cancel your subscription. BW needs to be taught an expensive lesson. Their incompetence has forced me to cancel my subscription. If you're as disgruntled with their lack of QA testing for patches as I am, you will do the same. Goodbye SWTOR, you won't be seeing my $15/month anymore.

And pay your termination fee? What's next? Not paying your car payment because you got a flat tire and couldn't drive it?

GreySix
04.13.2012 , 10:31 AM | #6
Sweet! Don't let the door hit you in the back of the head.

Tell you what though: If you send me all those now-useless credits and unbound gear, I'll promise to think warmly of you.

islander
04.13.2012 , 10:33 AM | #7
No. Cry more. You're losing one day, 30 cents, not even the full 30 cents.

Wahhh-1-1 we have an emergency!
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

MorbidSouls
04.13.2012 , 10:34 AM | #8
They gave us all 30 days extra game for waiting a bit longer for 1.2 patch which they didn't need to do, my guess is they will also give us 1 or 2 days game time for the disruptions caused by today and yesterday, stop trying to cause distress if you want to cancel then cancel cherio.

Too much rage quitting from people, this is ment to be a 5-10year game, calm yourselves down, it's friday night go out and get pissed, spent time with family, or sit in your room and make some sticky tissues.

Wekeltes
04.13.2012 , 10:34 AM | #9
Hi all,

Since this thread is a discussion thread about the recent downtime announcement found here, we're going to go ahead and close this thread to consolidate the discussion. If you wish to engage in constructive discussion of this topic, we ask that you use the following existing thread on this topic:

Server Maintenance

You can find additional information and updates about the downtime here:

[Servers offline] Downtime expected until 6:00PM CDT

Thank you for your understanding!