Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrendous CS + Ticket system (several deleted)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Horrendous CS + Ticket system (several deleted)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Domino
02.01.2012 , 08:44 PM | #1
When is Bioware going to wake up and smell what's on their doorstep.

Ticket number: 3333325 Deleted - standard copy + paste reply NOTHING to do with what the ticket was about - reported a bot on Corellia, copy + paste was talking about Illum.

Cannot update tickets, never get a response to do with what was first queried.

Countless bots over the past few days on Corellia.

Server: Basilisk Droid

Do something about it or lose another customer.

Axolipher
02.02.2012 , 08:16 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings -Domino,

While I can not respond to your ticket query on a personal basis, I can confirm that we do take breaches/abuse of the TOS and in-game disruption very seriously.

We do have a team that investigates issues that are reported via our in-game ticket system and may or may not apply restrictions to accounts. As we do not reply to the original reporters about any actions that have been taken we can understand that some users may feel that their reports are not being investigated fully.

In short I can assure you that we do investigate these issues and we do appreciate the reports that players put in to alert us to users that aim to disrupt and ruin other player's experiences.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

-Domino
02.02.2012 , 12:41 PM | #3
Persistent as the Customer service is protecting themselves.

I'm still referring this to the UK Watchdog http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/

renegadeimp
02.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #4
LOL. Watchdog is a tv program. Nothing more. Even if they decided to do a program on Bioware ( which they never will), all Bioware have to do is show the backlog in the ticket system, the methods they use and how they are clearing the queue.

Again, the TELEVISION program will not do anything.

Your post was also removed for violating forum rules. An explanation of which is sent to you in the form of a private message.

But thanks for the laugh.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

-Domino
02.02.2012 , 12:50 PM | #5
You do realise UK law Trading standards supersedes any EULA or TOS agreed upon.

Monies has been paid, support is non existent.

renegadeimp
02.02.2012 , 12:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -Domino View Post
You do realise UK law Trading standards supersedes any EULA or TOS agreed upon.

Monies has been paid, support is non existent.
You do realise that Bioware have not broken any laws.. right? I mean, you DO understand that?!
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

-Domino
02.02.2012 , 12:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
You do realise that Bioware have not broken any laws.. right? I mean, you DO understand that?!
That's like saying you bought a waterproof coat that doesn't actually stop the water and the shop won't do anything about it.

GostMedic
04.13.2012 , 10:31 AM | #8
Bad craftsmanship and pore customer service is still not illegal.... makes bioware a POS comp. but what r u gonna do right there is no where else to get ur SWTOR fix from... so every one will continue to pay monthly subscription fees and not much will change.
Qotsisajak:"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."-Sith Mantra