Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server status

Tissu
04.13.2012 , 09:51 AM | #1
I am on the Infinity Gate server. It is PVP, and i like PVP. But It takes 30 minutes to get into a WZ, with only 8 players on your side versus 12. I have both Republic and Empire, 52 players on the Imperial fleet, compared to 10-20 on the Republic fleet. It is making it a lot less fun, I still like the game, but, well you get it...
awesome

Razeriel
04.13.2012 , 09:55 AM | #2
I can only suggest you change the server. I play on Lord Calypho and there are no problems with going to a WZ.

Tissu
04.13.2012 , 09:57 AM | #3
ya but ive worked so hard to t where iam
awesome

Luxorxp
04.13.2012 , 09:58 AM | #4
When you play an MMO, don't join a server with low population. Your bad?

Lots of people are in your same boat.... wait for the much wanted "free server pass" which they MIGHT (might) release soon. Lots of people are demanding that
BWOOP BWOOP!

Tissu
04.13.2012 , 10:00 AM | #5
It was full when i joined it
awesome

OmegaTheBull
04.13.2012 , 10:00 AM | #6
I play on dreshdae cantina and the razor my empire guys are on dreshdae and my republic guys are on razor both of them are PvE and I love the challenges and the guild I am in

Tissu
04.13.2012 , 10:02 AM | #7
sigh:rak_w ink:
awesome

djmacken
04.13.2012 , 10:08 AM | #8
What is wrong with you all? The OP has a VERY valid point. It is not realistic to tell someone just to "start over" and move to a new server. All because they were unlucky enough to pick a server that had its population dwindle.

I am also an unsatisfied customer, and have honesty lost faith in future Bio-ware products. I used to have the highest regards for them with respect to quality. However I am still crossing my fingers that they will clean up this mess, because I do really like parts of it very much.

They really NEED to implement Cross Server Warzones as well.

ErusKnai
04.13.2012 , 10:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaTheBull View Post
I play on dreshdae cantina and the razor my empire guys are on dreshdae and my republic guys are on razor both of them are PvE and I love the challenges and the guild I am in
I play on Dreshdae Cantina and I always find it lacking with people on planet and in game for most of the republic space areas. I do not PVP, but customer support does appear to have taken a liking to the RP-PVP and PVP servers for both end game and in game content. I think, what customer support should do is combined servers. There was a guild that mentioned it at the Guild Summit in March and the developers all said "Not Happening. It would cause too much of an imbalance."

From there, they later stated that they had servers where they were more Republic players who were pvping then imperial. This is why the integrated the War Zone ques to have people from multiple different servers in their respective tier play against each other in PVP. This was meant to come out with Game Update 1.2, yet since I am not a PVP player, I did not read or pay any attention toward that portion of the patch notes posted here on the TOR webpage or when I posted it for my fellow guild members to read from this webpage. Yes, before BioWare has any complaints of plagerism, I did give credit where credit was due.

My question is regarding the PVP v. PVE settings today? By nerfing the medical packs for the PVP players, making medical packs only usuable once during combat pushes people to die more regularly in the PVE world when questing. Yesterday, since 1.2 came out, I had died multiple times doing quests that I'd never once had an issue of prior to because the ability now to only use one med pack per fight. Is there any plans for BioWare to fix this and make it that only PVP medical packs can be used once and only once during combat?

Another question I have had from multiple guild members and with my own personal experiences as well is with regarding to the communication network. Will BioWare address the issues of "non-faction friends" appearing when you attempt to send a /tell or /whisper to a friend and other guild members so that you can privately communicate with them?

The next to last issue to which I much like addressed on a personal note is the intercharacter trading and intercharacter mailing system, whether Imperial or Republic. Is there any plans to have your Republic Characters be eligible to send your Imperial Characters items and vise-versa? If no, how come? Shouldn't your characters all be linked through your account and not by faction? If the answer is yes, when will this be implimented?

The final issue is with regard to crafting and companion missions for crew skills. Guild members are still approaching me concerning the Light Side / Dark Side ratio in such skills as Diplomacy and Investigations. Is BioWare going to implement a Light Side / Dark Side restiction any time soon? What I am refering is, that if you are sending a companion out on a Light Side or Dark Side mission, why not have another mission immediately appear of the same style quest of the same grade. For Example, Doc is sent on your sole Light Side mission out of say the 6 quests your offered, and you want to remain strictly Light Side points and all of your other missions are Dark Side points . . . would it hurt to have another couple Light Side missions appear and take out one of the Dark Side missions immediately as soon as the companion is sent upon their mission for collecting items? This will allow a player to remain either pure Light Side or Dark Side, but also give them an option to still go a Middle of the Run player (gray alignement).

Why can't BioWare address these types of issues? Today, I had a different issue to which, as soon as the game opens back up and I am capable of logging into the game, I am sending a ticket immediately to discuss these and more issues with a GM because according to BioWare Tech Support and Customer Support, it is the GM's who've got all of the power with helping customers and I'm not going to take a generic bot response to speak about these issues and more, because I have attempted to focus and use what the generic responses say and 99.99% of the time, the issue goes unresolved.

On a closing note, if you don't mind me asking, what's your character name on Dreshdae Cantina? My main name is the same as my account name. Maybe we've played together.

Yours, Erus.