Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patching 1.2 Problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TeilCron
04.13.2012 , 01:30 AM | #31
Here is my Tracert and pingpath results, hope this helps as my installer get to 48% on main Asset 49 then just sits there for 20min , then when i close the launcher it gives me a window stating the app is not responding.

Spoiler
Sto'Vo'Kor DreddPool Raz'Taruran

juankarlos
04.13.2012 , 10:09 AM | #32
seriously i get to main asset 50 up to 45 % then appears the error and repair crap ... im getting pissed with this if u guys dont fix this freaking patch

Luxorxp
04.13.2012 , 10:11 AM | #33
You guys... you were sent a bad corrupted patch. Don't listen to the mods, as they tried all day to blame customers for their mess up. THe patch logs, and even a few educated bioware CS reps admit it was THEIR CORRUPTED patch. You cannot deny it because the logs say CORRUPT FILE RECEIVED! I do not make this up, this is what their own game logs say.... so I am right.

I had issues all day, and the repair loop........ i uninstalled it all, and reinstalled SWTOR with my DVD set..... after all day of slow patch servers capping my download speed (at 135kb/sec in SE USA, clearly capped by their slow speed servers) I was finally able to get asset 49 normally.

THis is 100% asinine for such a huge profitable company.....

And the only bad part is they get the CS reps to blame customers and they wil say "call your ISP since the patch is corrupted by your poor internet company" --- yeah right... we all have bad internet from comcast and AT&T, the 2 major internet companies in the US. So, so bogus bioware..... admit your wrong doings and ignorance on this patch.
BWOOP BWOOP!