Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

Cryowolf
04.13.2012 , 09:20 AM | #131
Boss called in sick today and no server to play on. Guess I'll go get a haricut or pick up some groceries. Hopefully I don't run into my boss at the store. If the servers were up I would not be risking my job!

Oh and good morning!
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

gwyneira
04.13.2012 , 09:26 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
Boss called in sick today and no server to play on. Guess I'll go get a haricut or pick up some groceries. Hopefully I don't run into my boss at the store. If the servers were up I would not be risking my job!

Oh and good morning!
don't risk your job. how will you pay for the sub?

KorvusKaar
04.13.2012 , 09:33 AM | #133

Oh and good morning!
I've heard BW being blamed for a lot of things, but making someone losing their job would be a first

EDIT: I'm sorry but I had to laugh

Quote:
UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
Probably the guy that's responsible for this huge fail had made a bet with another guy that something was going to go really wrong on Friday the 13th

SerZa
04.13.2012 , 12:47 PM | #134
Hey everyone. What's going on?
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

KorvusKaar
04.13.2012 , 12:54 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by SerZa View Post
Hey everyone. What's going on?

They patched the patch and botched it so no game until midnight for me....

boleole
04.13.2012 , 01:02 PM | #136
Well, friday night here atm and had planned to level my jedi, well give me time to finish my book.

Hows evryone tonight?
“There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”

KorvusKaar
04.13.2012 , 01:21 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by boleole View Post
Well, friday night here atm and had planned to level my jedi, well give me time to finish my book.

Hows evryone tonight?
I'm sick; really annoying because I have a ton of stuff to do this weekend and lectures to go to and if there's one thing I hate is to be that guy that won't stop coughing during lectures >_>

boleole
04.13.2012 , 01:43 PM | #138
Good luck getting better. What do you study?
“There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”

z-ray
04.13.2012 , 01:46 PM | #139

Oh and good morning!
Wait what? Your boss called in sick and you go get a haircut and pick up groceries...and hope you don't run into your boss at the store risking your job because the servers are not up???

Honestly, what kind of work do you do???
-Obi Wan Kenobi: "Me, the boy, and the two droids, no questions asked."

ETCBradTracy
04.13.2012 , 01:53 PM | #140
Greetings all! My name is Brad and I am FINALLY playing TOR. Like most of us here, lifelong SW fan of course. When I am not playing, I spend my spare time in the US Navy. Nice to meet all of you, and MTFBWY.