Hostile Takeover mission - Nar Shaddaa and it's (hopeful) repercussions

crimtor

I recently finished the awesome mission of Hostile Takeover (for a refresher, you get implants that allow you to take on a hologram form of a droid), and, while I highly doubt something like this would be added, I'd like to know others' opinions on this idea:

Let us keep the Droid disguise as a reusable thing after the mission

I was disappointed when I had to give up the disguise after the cinematic. Especially seeing that /dance worked perfectly fine with the droid disguise, and it was hilarious.

Secondly, given that Agents of all flavors now have implants in them that allow them to take on hologram forms, it seems like this would be an easy point to retake on some future missions (unless there's a plot point later on that revolves around them being taken out or something... don't really want to get spoiled if something similar happens).

Hell, even if I had to use up an equipment slot (whether actual Implant, Relic, or something else), I'd be happy for it. This could even be expanded upon for other classes as well if it was an equipment slot thing. I'd also be happy making a permanent space in my bag occupied by a transformation item, better yet if it was considered a Mission one, since there appears to be no logical way to max out your mission item tab.

I mean, some of my most favored "keepsakes" in WoW are the transformation items, whether to turn you into another currently-playable race, an NPC race, or something else are all fun to use, and usually don't even require an equipment slot taken up.

What are other people's thought on this?