Titles

Bhigtimm

After 3 ticket submissions I finally got an informed response which confirmed that these titles are not bugged, just removed from the game.

Why the would do something silly like this I don't know. But if you care about having something to differentiate your character than I suggest putting in some more tickets or posting a thread on the forums asking for this.

But the Codex that still shows them as available in game IS bugged.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing a Light inclined Bounty hunter too (I wouldn't call her 'good' or 'nice' by any stretch) and I'd like some more titles but I confess I'm not sure what would be appropriate. 'The Unexpectedly Merciful'? 'The Really Quite Reasonable'? 'The Misunderstood'? 'The Merciless But Only If You're A Complete Douche And Happen To Have A Price On Your Head'?

<shrugs>

This is why playing on a pvp server is a good thing. Skirmisher X, got that on my ls BH last night after I think my 5th open world fight. Nice to have some most won't see outside ilum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the bigger question is, why are all the entries still in the game

is it laziness on Biowares part

or is it a business decision, as i believe, where players will waste away hours, days and possibly weeks trying to find these titles therefore wasting precious paid-time in the game earning them more money :mad:

I cant think of any downside to having more titles in the game.. I dont understand why any were moved. Unless they somehow think they need to be legacy awards or something.. In which why not make completely new ones for legacy?