Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These queues are unreasonable

Neijek
12.16.2011 , 04:40 PM | #111
whoo finally got in .. total wait time 1 hour 39 minutes + the hour 15 minutes i had to wait before dcing 15 minutes after getting in .. crossing my fingers that i can play for 30 minutes before i got to go to bed for work tomorow.. yay wasted one day of game time ;( ---

sorry but it's so so frustrating, keep in mind this is not at ALL as many people as will be in when it's released, it's still limited by the invites thus imagine on the 20th .. servers should of been locked when there was 10% more then the max.. on my server i imagine about 1000 less chars if not more. last q i was in i was place 759 ><

bw please reply with an estimated ETA for upgrading your servers and handling this problem ASAP.

Danik_Kreldin
12.16.2011 , 04:40 PM | #112
Oh my god, a highly anticipated MMO with over one million boxed pre-orders in the States alone has long server queues in the first few days of launch? Unpossible!

sly_swg
12.16.2011 , 04:42 PM | #113
servers are only running with a fraction of the people there will be at launch, and already there are not only queues, but outrageous queues.
Considering the fact that not a single CSR has replied in this thread I have no confidence this problem will get solved any time soon.
I will not pay for a game I can not play due to long queues, hence will cancel my subscription if the situation is not fixed by launch, and thus I will contribute to solving your unacceptable queueing issue

wvapollo
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #114
It is a new game and the population is basically going to be unprecedented. So give them a week or two.

Stokkie
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #115
Thing that annoys me even more
i entered the queue at 20:46, it said estimated wait time 1h 05min soon after it changed to 1h 40m

now its now 23:36 and the wait time changed to 1h 30 min. so that says the average wait time indicator can continue to change in the background while you are staring at the queue.

now not only is the estimated wait time FAR FAR off from the real wait time (i expect to be in the queue for another hour position 231 atm)

but i wonder when they tweet that they monitor server queue wait times. will they be looking at their estimated time or do they actually know it gets up to 4 or 5 hours

Neijek
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Danik_Kreldin View Post
Oh my god, a highly anticipated MMO with over one million boxed pre-orders in the States alone has long server queues in the first few days of launch? Unpossible!
the upset is not due to the actually sales and the amount of people joining it's for how it was handled and the fact that such large queues where allowed to be created by over populating the servers as well as the general frustration by a lot of people have to wait most of our game time sitting in a q. I've done close to 3 hours tonight .. that's pretty much the whole allotted time i have to play and Friday is one of my "best" days..

Paralassa
12.16.2011 , 04:44 PM | #117
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, the Customer Service are for account problems and technical issues relating to getting into the game. However, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queuing in General Discussion:

Queue growing and growing and growing...

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!