Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon droprate?

Gragos
01.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #11
Any updates on this, been helping a friend try and get this piece and already upwards of 30 runs and only getting gloves
CEO of Shadow Security Solution

We aim to please.....and to kill.

ZedFighter
02.07.2012 , 12:22 PM | #12
I like how they care so little that even a quick yes or no response can't be given.

Kriskross
02.14.2012 , 05:46 PM | #13
I am trying to get it too and thought any other light side warriors trying to get it might be able to use this info below. Its a fast way to gain affection with Vette while farming for the chest.

Black Talon answers for Affection points:

! = not
- = anything
3,3,-
3,3,-,!1
!3,!2,!2,1
!3,-

= +455 Affection points and +200 light side points

Krayven
02.15.2012 , 12:07 AM | #14
I've been getting a tonne of affection points with Mako farming for the Op coat for her... and selling all the crap you get to the vendor outside the entrance between runs is raking up a nice bank balance too. I'm only up to 6 runs so far
"Available in your region, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not"
Felt a disturbance, Obi Wan has

Ondspurv
02.17.2012 , 04:11 AM | #15
Here's an interesting fact.

I spent a couple of days farming BT for the blasted chest, but had to give up and get the crafted lvl 25 version (which looks quite nice, being red and all).

After having the chest crafted i went to Dromun Kaas to pick up the yellow matrix shard (in the "Shadow spawn" heroic area). This area is the home to a Champion, Dr. Pammel Tarqus and his two beasts "shadow" and "Wraith".

Killing off all three yielded two robes, one medium and one heavy with the same mesh as the Black talon Juggernaut's body armor.

The Irony ...it BURNS!

So there you go. An ACTUAL (unlike the fabled Black talon robe) way to get a hold of a moddable chest that looks like a robe. Happy hunting!

Skerpa
02.18.2012 , 03:38 PM | #16
This is a problem that has been addressed with customer services. The answer we got was that the drops are random and there isnt an issue. Yet clearly there is. Since release my friends and i have played during almost all our free time. Player "1" has created 8 characters on our server, and had at a minimum, 2 runs of BT on his characters to get the equipment he wants. I say minimum, some have taken 3 or 4 runs. Player "2" created 3 characters, and after 9 runs, got the equipment he desired. Player "3" created 2 characters, and got his gear after 4 runs. I have 4 characters from each basic class, all having run BT. My main is usually the one to run most of the new toons through BT.

My point is this: We have done a [U]considerable[U] amount of BT runs. Not once have we seen the Juggernaut armour, wether it was needed or not. I have more agent/bounty hunter armour than i can wave a stick at. Inquisitor gear is equally as common. Tonight, my marauder got all the gear required in one run.

There is a problem, it needs to be addressed. Please dont let this experience turn into the whole BF3 EA/Dice experience.

LordXalas
04.13.2012 , 01:08 AM | #17
well clearly this needs a fix. Ran it so many times in patch 1.2 and still nothing!
DDE