Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors Edition Missing Product Key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors Edition Missing Product Key
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Warbreaker
12.16.2011 , 04:03 PM | #1
Hello there folks,

I just received my Collectors Edition today in the mail only to find that there isn't a Product Key on my slip of paper. Anyone else running into this issue? Anyone else have a solution? I've contacted support but no luck hearing back from them yet.
9/29/11 -- Betagate.
Never forget.

tricksterbro
12.16.2011 , 04:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Warbreaker View Post
Hello there folks,

I just received my Collectors Edition today in the mail only to find that there isn't a Product Key on my slip of paper. Anyone else running into this issue? Anyone else have a solution? I've contacted support but no luck hearing back from them yet.
Bought mine from Gamestation Store in the UK and don't have my product registration/activation sheet at all, have contacted Customer Services, waiting on reply, and will go back to the store to find out more tomorrow

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 04:17 PM | #3
Same issue. I've contacted Amazon, Bioware, and posted on a few forums

The only thing that came with mine is the $30 coupon for Gentle giant. No CD key slip or anything. Bah!

Brex
12.16.2011 , 04:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Warbreaker View Post
Hello there folks,

Welcome to the club. I made a post about this earlier. BioWare hasn't said anything about it so far.

I have been on the phone and did talk to some one and have an open ticket via with the support center online. The call center has asked me to provide a JPEG image of my PRC sheet and I have sent that on. Hopefully to be resolved.

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 04:20 PM | #5
What do you mean by PRC Sheet? The only sheet that was in my case was the $30 coupon for gentle giant... are you saying you got the product code sheet but the white space was blank? I didn't even get that

Smaois
12.16.2011 , 04:30 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Can you confirm what retailer you purchased the game from?

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Katsumic
12.16.2011 , 04:36 PM | #7
I purchased it from Amazon.com on July 22nd. Received it today. Everything appears to be in the box, but there is no product code in the DVD steelcase or slipped into the other items.

Agann
12.16.2011 , 04:42 PM | #8
I will check my CE when I get home.. Came in today while I was at work.

I also ordered mine from Amazon.com so I will edit this post with my findings.

**Update: I received my CE in the mail and everything was intact.. Including the Product Key.**
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Tasuku
12.16.2011 , 04:55 PM | #9
Also ordered from Amazon but didn't come in the mail yet. i hope this wont be an issue

tricksterbro
12.16.2011 , 05:02 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings All,

Can you confirm what retailer you purchased the game from?
Gamestation in the UK