Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Setting up a security Key (mobile, iphone)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Setting up a security Key (mobile, iphone)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

krulls
12.15.2011 , 09:36 AM | #11
Im having problems finding the serial key for the security app aswell,
could someone intellectual enough guide me how to find it?

OBOneKenobe
12.15.2011 , 10:41 AM | #12
same here the refreshing deleting temp files fix isn't working here.
May the Schwartz be with you!

Sproctor
12.15.2011 , 10:46 AM | #13
Same prob here. I give up for now I guess.
Nehebkau,
"My Friends just call me Nehe"

they
12.15.2011 , 10:47 AM | #14
As I also am in this boat, it seems as if someone has said is probably correct: I imagine they've disabled it for the time being.

All we can do now is wait!

D6-R8
12.16.2011 , 10:27 AM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi all,

The iPhone mobile security key application is now available. Please check our Help Center for instructions on how to set it up. If there are any issues please report them back.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

strykir
12.16.2011 , 01:31 PM | #16
The iPhone mobile security key application is now available. Please check our Help Center for instructions on how to set it up. If there are any issues please report them back.

When I use the link the only option is (Set up your security key. Have your security key (mobile or physical) ready!) Then when i proceed there is nothing about setting up a mobile there are only 2 options, Type in the serial number of your Security Key: and Type in the code your Security Key is showing:, neither of which you can do with the mobile app. I have tried to refresh this page to see if something comes up about the mobile. The only mobile option is to download the security app which ends up redirecting you to itunes app page.

Edit- I was using google chrome to do this, opened internet explorer and worked first time.

ReaperFox
12.16.2011 , 01:34 PM | #17
Are you guys going to be adding an App for the Android Market? Also I currently have the physical security key and it seems that I now have to enter it everytime I login to the website or the game which is highly annoying, I thought it was optional? What happens when the battery dies on that security key will I not be able to login to the website or the game? Response please?
"Would you like a side of Epic with that Fail?"
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

AliceKaye
12.16.2011 , 04:27 PM | #18
Refreshing never worked for me. I think Chrome cached the page so it wouldn't change into anything else.

I opened it in Mozilla instead and the codes were plainly there. As soon as I got done putting everything in, the page changed for both Chrome & Mozilla to remember that I use a security key for that browser.

So I'm all set now. ^~ Thanks whoever mentioned using a different browser.