Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

$1 Charge? Customer Service Help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
$1 Charge? Customer Service Help.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

djsmileey
12.16.2011 , 03:42 PM | #1
So, I am a clicker and was even more so when I received the email this morning that had my game code in it.

I filled out the parts as necessary and then went to check my bank account to see if the $74.99 had been taken out, and in turn I see a $1.00 Charge.

Is that normal?

Is this deduced from the total? It's just a dollar, but still I'd rather get AHEAD of a problem than wait until it's screwing me to figure it out.

Smaois
12.16.2011 , 03:45 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by djsmileey View Post
So, I am a clicker and was even more so when I received the email this morning that had my game code in it.

I filled out the parts as necessary and then went to check my bank account to see if the $74.99 had been taken out, and in turn I see a $1.00 Charge.

Is that normal?

Is this deduced from the total? It's just a dollar, but still I'd rather get AHEAD of a problem than wait until it's screwing me to figure it out.
Greetings djsmileey,

For assistance with this issue, please contact your retailer directly.

If you ordered from Origin, please contact Origin customer support who will be able to assist you further with this issue.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 03:46 PM | #3
That was Origin simply pinging the account to make sure the card is still valid. They will take the full amount of the game (minus the deposit for early access) within a few days.

djsmileey
12.16.2011 , 03:50 PM | #4
Thanks..

I kinda figured it was something like that.

I wasn't hyper-concerned, just wanted to ensure nothing negative was taking place.

djsmileey
12.16.2011 , 03:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings djsmileey,

For assistance with this issue, please contact your retailer directly.

If you ordered from Origin, please contact Origin customer support who will be able to assist you further with this issue.
I would have checked origin first.

I was confused because the charge is from "Swtor.com" not origin.com

I mean the credit card statement says: "Swtor.com"

Pickle_BR
12.16.2011 , 03:53 PM | #6
same here
The Jedi will never fall!

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 04:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by djsmileey View Post
I would have checked origin first.

I was confused because the charge is from "Swtor.com" not origin.com

I mean the credit card statement says: "Swtor.com"
Wait.....did you set up a subscription on your account from that card? If so, that was actually BioWare pinging the card to setup your subscription and the charge will fall off in a few days.

djsmileey
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Wait.....did you set up a subscription on your account from that card? If so, that was actually BioWare pinging the card to setup your subscription and the charge will fall off in a few days.
Awesome, thanks Aieny.