Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Admins need to move our Characters out of Taris.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Admins need to move our Characters out of Taris.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Powerwordhot
12.16.2011 , 03:53 PM | #1
Seriously, you need to remove our characters from Taris. There are only a small amount of people on the planet, and I don't see any solutions. You people need to warn the general population to stay off the planet until you guys find a fix. However for now, you need to get everyone character that is stuck there out.

Smaois
12.16.2011 , 04:02 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Powerwordhot,

Please report this issue to our in game Customer Service team.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Aprudena
12.16.2011 , 04:10 PM | #3
how long does it take to move a character these ticket queues are long

MBates
12.16.2011 , 04:11 PM | #4
Wait wait wait....

There's a problem with Taris not me?

I'm stuck trying to load in but constantly crashing before I can move or get away... Is there a corrupted file? Should I be working on asking to have my character moved or fixing hardware on my computer?

Aprudena
12.16.2011 , 04:15 PM | #5
the only thing i notice is ram usages goes up and up and up and then a crash. it starts out at about 2 gigs like every other planet but then just keeps going to 3.8 and then a crash.

MBates
12.16.2011 , 04:26 PM | #6
I haven't kept an eye on my RAM when loading / crashing, but I know that it is going up, with vent lagging CPU working harder etc etc. Then when crashing seeing my RAM meter (on the little side bar thing) be at 90% +...

So does Taris have a memory leak and should I try get my agent moved?

Powerwordhot
12.16.2011 , 04:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MBates View Post
I haven't kept an eye on my RAM when loading / crashing, but I know that it is going up, with vent lagging CPU working harder etc etc. Then when crashing seeing my RAM meter (on the little side bar thing) be at 90% +...

So does Taris have a memory leak and should I try get my agent moved?
Yeah get off that planet if you can. I have been trying for HOURS now. It crashes almost a few seconds after I log in. Now there are ques to get into the server this is BS!