Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

maticlandarr
04.12.2012 , 03:02 PM | #11
How many actually unsubbed and how many are just posting here because they think it will make BW change their minds?

Also, lolquitthreads.

triangulate
04.12.2012 , 03:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by maticlandarr View Post
How many actually unsubbed and how many are just posting here because they think it will make BW change their minds?

Also, lolquitthreads.
Are you joking?
Since when did BW read these forums?

konstan
04.12.2012 , 03:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNinjaboy View Post
I pre-cancelled it just in case prior to 1.2. I saw this trainwreck coming.
Early pre-cancels get a special "Unfounder" title.
"Good relations with the wookies I have"

Darth-Malkaevian
04.12.2012 , 03:04 PM | #14
Me, had just subbed also after being away fro awhile, at least next time I'll know to read the forums first.

I was a beta tester, and an early access by the way, so this is exceptionally disappointing for me, as I was one of the year long beta testers.

This game had so much going for it, now.. it's just dust in the wind it seems. But maybe Bioware will pull it together. I'll keep watching and hoping.

karlmonster
04.12.2012 , 03:05 PM | #15
im just curious is all, I dont really care if bioware sees / changes anything. I played to play with friends that i've played mmos with for almost 10 years, not because the game was even close to fun.

regardless, i just wanted some idea of how many people are leaving because of this patch.
Mrpants - Iron Citadel - Sith Sorcerer

-Deception- DAoC Hib/Devon
-Juice Box- / -Juicy Box- WAR Gorfang / Badlands

ragnarz
04.12.2012 , 03:06 PM | #16
yesterday, I had a healing bonanza, 685k in CW

today, I am insta-killed.

today, i modified my sub down to 1m, currently set to expire on 4/18.

lets see what BW has to say for itself

Ossos
04.12.2012 , 03:08 PM | #17
Already cancelled. I was going to re-sub if they really came with it. Unfortunately, 1.2 is like the Illum debacle all over again.

If you're DPS, and you have BM gear..than life could not be better. If you're not...well then you're just gonna be farmed until the day you quit the game.
Preventing Hackers and Exploiters from ruining the game is not a priority. Preventing you from mentioning the fact that they exist and go unpunished is.

Dreydin
04.12.2012 , 03:08 PM | #18
I am about to go to my unsub screen, and click the cancel button. You mouthy bioware lovers enjoy your tiny population.

You ignored too many people. You did what was obviously stupid, and went against common sense. And now, you can use your advanced metrics you think you have, to keep track of your lost subs.

Bioware, your no better then SoE. And I will never spend a cent with anything relating to you again.
Support your local healers. Boycott the Patch 1.2 Healing Nerfs. Make it clear to the Devs that their idea of "balance" is unacceptable. Unsubscribe Today

TheNinjaboy
04.12.2012 , 03:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by konstan View Post
Early pre-cancels get a special "Unfounder" title.
Hopefully this carries over to Guild Wars 2.

fanuvstarwars
04.12.2012 , 03:09 PM | #20
I un-subbed but not cause of the bad pvp...or the fact that rated wz's aren't out yet. I un-subbed merely because of the deception & spin of the last minute announcement to keep as many subs as possible before dropping the bomb.

I also wonder how many re-subbed with the 1.2 release announcement...only to find out the reason they did is now gone with no ability to recover the sub fees.

Am I upset with gameplay? Yeah, but things tend to work out over time. My sub is gone because of the poor moral business practices Bioware has chosen to use, nothing more.

Had they said a month ago, hey even a few weeks ago, "this stuff just ain't ready"...I'd appreciate the honesty, and stay subbed awhile longer. Hiding the failure...is why I'm gone.
"What are Sith 'light side points'? A quick death."