Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

MOX Raid / Solo Meters


Ginnai's Avatar


Ginnai
04.12.2012 , 07:39 AM | #1
MOX Raid / Solo Meters


Hey Everyone,

Patch 1.2 is now live and MOX raid meters are working. For those who don't know, MOX raid meters is a tool used to provide live damage/healing meters for both solo and group/raid play. If you're interested in trying out this tool, please go to my web site for more info and a link to download it.

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

Thanks again to everyone for their support and testing on the PTS. I look forward to supporting this application and the community as best as I can. Please do keep in mind that this tool is still considered a work in progress, but if you do encounter any problems, feel free to contact me via the email address on my web site.

** Additional Note: Anyone who created a raid key prior to v0.9.5.0 (4/11/12) will need to create a new one to use raid syncing. **
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

Ciabatta's Avatar


Ciabatta
04.12.2012 , 01:09 PM | #2
Would just like to confirm that is not in violation of the terms and agreements with Bioware. Other guild members would like to know and I don't know where to point them with definitive proof other than: "The moderators have not shut down this thread yet." So if you can point me to the right place to show them, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Andarirth - Powertech
The Swiftsure - PvP West
<Mastercraft Mandalorian>

bgpappa's Avatar


bgpappa
04.12.2012 , 02:05 PM | #3
Awesome tool! Tested it on PTS, and cannot wait to try it out in my guild's raids.

Great job!!
Imperial Guild page: Sanctum

Republic Guild page: Sanctuary

Gaktar's Avatar


Gaktar
04.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ciabatta View Post
Would just like to confirm that is not in violation of the terms and agreements with Bioware. Other guild members would like to know and I don't know where to point them with definitive proof other than: "The moderators have not shut down this thread yet." So if you can point me to the right place to show them, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
When they added combat logs, Bioware said they expected people to rely on 3rd party applications to parse that data.

DarkhorseForLife's Avatar


DarkhorseForLife
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaktar View Post
When they added combat logs, Bioware said they expected people to rely on 3rd party applications to parse that data.
This.
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Ambrossius's Avatar


Ambrossius
04.12.2012 , 06:07 PM | #6
I'm having an issue where it says I cannot connect to the update server, and subsequently can't start parser at this time.

Has anyone run into a similar issue?

I have run as admin.. but unless I know the ports the developer has used to connect to I cannot forward those.. I'm at a loss. We're trying to use this as a guild tonight for our first HM Denova attempts but this is proving futile. The whole guild can use it except me.. and I have no firewalls or anything.

Halp!

Ginnai's Avatar


Ginnai
04.12.2012 , 06:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambrossius View Post
I have run as admin.. but unless I know the ports the developer has used to connect to I cannot forward those.. I'm at a loss. We're trying to use this as a guild tonight for our first HM Denova attempts but this is proving futile. The whole guild can use it except me.. and I have no firewalls or anything.
Not sure, but if its a port issue it uses ports 1024 to 5000

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287932
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

ViperD's Avatar


ViperD
04.12.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
Is there a way to get the raid pop out to show dps instead of total damage dealt?
Serenity
A Republic PvE/PvP Guild
Website | Video | Thread

Ginnai's Avatar


Ginnai
04.12.2012 , 08:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ViperD View Post
Is there a way to get the raid pop out to show dps instead of total damage dealt?
Not yet, its on my todo list.
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

thorizdin's Avatar


thorizdin
04.12.2012 , 10:14 PM | #10
Ran this tonight for our raids and it worked well. Good job!