Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Saber Blade on the Statue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No Saber Blade on the Statue

Senth
12.16.2011 , 02:23 PM | #1
I just received my Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition today from Amazon.com and I opened it up to put together the Darth Malgus statue.... there's no saber blade. I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be one given that all the image depictions of the statue have one and there is a small jut sticking out of the hilt that looks like the blade would slide over it. I can't find it anywhere, it wasn't held in the styrofoam, it wasn't in any of the small plastic bags.. where is it supposed to be? It didn't roll out and get lost, I opened it very carefully, I have a feeling this is like one of those "oops" someone has at a LEGO factory when putting together a set. Any way to get a small replacement piece?

Senth
12.16.2011 , 02:54 PM | #2
Bump.

Senth
12.16.2011 , 03:03 PM | #3
Bump, again, why can't I get an answer from anyone on this?

keronus
12.16.2011 , 03:10 PM | #4
EA does not seem to care to much about the displeasure of its customers on the forums, try getting a hold of customer service via email

Forren-Midosea
12.16.2011 , 03:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by keronus View Post
EA does not seem to care to much about the displeasure of its customers on the forums, try getting a hold of customer service via email
there is a customer service, so why use forums?

keronus
12.16.2011 , 03:49 PM | #6
They just have their service hotline off, and they do not respond to your ticket via email