PVP vs PVE leveling

Celyk

I plan on basically solely pvping at higher level, so I was going to work on leveling just through completing warzones.

That being said, I was wondering if anyone know whether or not you miss out on opening pvp worlds or miss key crafting or quest chains that will put you at a disadvantage against someone that leveled through following the quest chain through all the worlds and such

IT is not worth leveling in PVP for a single reason. People are already 30 had one kill me and there is a big difference in abilities. Yes my stats are higher but do I get any level 30 abilities? NO! I can't believe they just put everyone together and think oh it will be fine. This means that unless you have a good assortment of abilities then leveling in PVP is suck.

IT is not worth leveling in PVP for a single reason. People are already 30 had one kill me and there is a big difference in abilities. Yes my stats are higher but do I get any level 30 abilities? NO! I can't believe they just put everyone together and think oh it will be fine. This means that unless you have a good assortment of abilities then leveling in PVP is suck.

Thats why PVP leveling is good, so you can get those abilities.

Leveling in warzones is fine. I think they actually smacked down the Exp. gains in WZ's since beta though, I remember leveling STUPID fast doing nothing but warzones for the most part. I only quested up until I got my ship and then just pretty much WZ the rest of the weekend. Good money gains as well.

I can see it being a viable way for leveling, but you are missing out on a pretty decent story that the creators of the game have made.

Don't get me wrong, I love PvP about as much as the next guy. But the quests and main story arch are actually interesting and worth getting into.