Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2: Aditional Action Bars = Shocking!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.2: Aditional Action Bars = Shocking!

Pasmon
04.12.2012 , 07:43 AM | #1
Sorry, My mistake

DragoAskani
04.12.2012 , 07:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pasmon View Post
So, I want to enable Quickbars 2, 3 and 4. Okay so, Preferences>User Interface>Quickbars... Wait... Something's wrong. Oh theres a new UI editor they want you to use, that requires you to move a f*** tonne of stuff out of the way to make way for aditional action bars. Tell me Bioware on what planet did you decide this would be a good idea??
They provided you with 3 premade layouts. OR you can custom you own.

Cryptology Yosef : Sith Assassin

-The Fatman- Pink Boots!
Abuna's Healing UI's @ swtorui

MillionsKNives
04.12.2012 , 07:46 AM | #3
There is a default UI layout that has all 4 bars enabled.

lineschmidt
04.12.2012 , 07:46 AM | #4
So, I want to enable Quickbars 2, 3 and 4. Okay so, Preferences>User Interface>Quickbars... Wait... Something's wrong. Oh theres a new UI editor they want you to use, that requires you to move a f*** tonne of stuff out of the way to make way for aditional action bars. Tell me Bioware on what planet did you decide this would be a good idea??
Kids these days

Magisch
04.12.2012 , 07:47 AM | #5
They provide you predefined layouts, if your lazy ... .OR YOU COULD JUST TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND MAKE YOUR OWN FITTING UI!

Dayln
04.12.2012 , 07:48 AM | #6

Not only that, but they said they would be down for 8 hours and they were only down for just over 7 hours which means I have to play this junk pile of a game for an extra hour,

Im un-subbing over this
I have a bad feeling about this

cipher_nemo
04.12.2012 , 07:50 AM | #7
Wow, the spoon-fed entitlement condition can create some serious obstacles for rational thought.

Dayln
04.12.2012 , 07:53 AM | #8
My new car did not come with a doorman to open the door for me, I am takiing back!
I have a bad feeling about this

Tadshackles
04.12.2012 , 07:55 AM | #9
Pewpsock.... I guarantee this kid has a bag full of them.
Clicking THIS LINK goes to my referral page, by clicking this we both earn perks from pets to mounts to cartel coins. Thanks and You're Welcome!

Terelion
04.12.2012 , 08:04 AM | #10
Oh god..this thread...

Bookmarking for future guffaws to be had.