Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Titles

Snausage
12.16.2011 , 12:08 AM | #1
Through the beginning of the game, I unlocked my regular titles, "Sergeant", "Lieutenant", "The Mantellian", and "The Uncomprimising". But I realized that I was not receiving my Dark Side titles; "The Vicious" and "The Sinister" aren't in my list, though I'm at -2050 Dark Points.

Has anyone else experienced this?
F I S T U L A
Sith Sorcerer
Space Slug (PVE)

Bisco
12.16.2011 , 12:52 AM | #2
yep

came looking for an answer, guess we will see tomorrow

Puli
12.16.2011 , 01:06 AM | #3
I believe those titles were removed, unless you are seeing others with them. I didn't receive a lightside title until Light 3.

Makes sense that they wouldn't necessarily want to give a permanent title for the low ranks of alignment, too easy to swap it for the other side.

Koochulu
12.16.2011 , 04:14 AM | #4
I am having the same problem! Quite frustrating.
Why you gotta playa hate on IG-88

Darth_Vicente
12.16.2011 , 04:15 AM | #5
They also took out a lot of non-alignment titles. The last build I remember complaining about it, but the one I remember most (because I couldn't unlock it when I tried in this launch build) was "Imperial Scholar". I LOVED that title, and now it's gone.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Areoss
12.16.2011 , 04:22 AM | #6
I want "Friendly" title back!

It was fun... people thinking your nice, they whisper you and BAM... you surprise them ;D
[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
True PvP Skills

Snausage
12.16.2011 , 02:58 PM | #7
Is there any official word on whether these have been removed - or if it's just a bug?
F I S T U L A
Sith Sorcerer
Space Slug (PVE)