Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnect and Queue while in a Flashpoint

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disconnect and Queue while in a Flashpoint

Ovmsen
12.16.2011 , 02:35 PM | #1
First i have to say how fine everything goes, beginning december 13th. Nice job.

But: please implement somekind of preferred-queueing mechanism that players that get kicked / disconnected can get in as fast as possible, it's annoying to be forced to let friends wait 45 minutes in a FP when getting 24/h disconnect.

Thank you.

The Rest: Bioware you are chef. Great Launch.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.

Rivad
12.16.2011 , 02:46 PM | #2
Yeah! I'm all for it. It happened to me yesterday, I was doing a flashpoint with my long-time friend and i got disconnected and dumped into a 35 minute queue. If it wasn't my best friend who spent his time in that flashpoint crafting, no-one would've waited for me that long.

I can live with an initial queue to log onto the server (1h+ though is simply discouraging), but I really hate to go into the queue when I've only just been ingame (after waiting for an hour to initially log in, I must add)!

Right now its somewhat worse than stress-test weekend. I dread the launch date.

pocketthesaurus
12.16.2011 , 02:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rivad View Post
Yeah! I'm all for it. It happened to me yesterday, I was doing a flashpoint with my long-time friend and i got disconnected and dumped into a 35 minute queue. If it wasn't my best friend who spent his time in that flashpoint crafting, no-one would've waited for me that long.
I find this weird.

Last night, during some reaaaaally long queues, I started playing, got dumped from The Esseles and then went right back without a queue.