Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimizing lvls 1-49

Keypek
04.11.2012 , 02:24 PM | #11
Fastest and easiest way to level is to simply do your class quests and any others you happen to pick up along the way. Do your space and pvp dailies as often as you can. If you do the dailies they will level you fast enough you will always be higher then the content you are doing in pve. Just simply use gear you get from quests or pvp or crafting. Don't need a super suit of armor to level with.

This is by far and away the fastest way to level.

End.

Elyx
04.11.2012 , 02:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
Fastest and easiest way to level is to simply do your class quests and any others you happen to pick up along the way. Do your space and pvp dailies as often as you can. If you do the dailies they will level you fast enough you will always be higher then the content you are doing in pve. Just simply use gear you get from quests or pvp or crafting. Don't need a super suit of armor to level with.

This is by far and away the fastest way to level.

End.
But have you compared it with straight leveling? it may feel faster...sometimes a flashpoint can feel faster then simply leveling a quest or grinding. But is it truly faster? Often involved events can feel faster then grinding quests because your involved. but without a timed test I think were running on perception.

I like to mix them up personally, but i have yet to see my leveling curve go "faster" when I run a daily vs. jsut grabbing a group of 3-4 quests and killing mobs until I'm done.
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?