Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 patch notes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Roccobb
04.11.2012 , 09:10 AM | #1
When do we get the official live 1.2 patch notes? I would love to review them now. Tomorrow I am going to just want to wake up and get right into the game. I have time now though. Please release them before the patch!

And before some of you haters say, "look on PTS", no. I have read those patch notes. And I have read every patch note on PTS since 1.2 was released on PTS. I want to know what made the cut to live, and more importantly, what didn't. If they straight out say what is on PTS right now is 100% what you are getting, great, then my issue is resolved. However, they have not.

So please, post the patch notes today. Thank you!

BenjaminminU
04.11.2012 , 09:11 AM | #2
/signed

I would also like to view the patch notes and have a good read of all the changes so i can plan what to do tomorrow.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

AllisonBerryman
04.11.2012 , 09:14 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period!

Roccobb
04.11.2012 , 09:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period!
Quote:
Last Updated: 4/6/2012

The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.
:-(

Even you just said it. Close to the final notes. I won't want to take the time to read the new ones after the game goes live. Not for a couple days. It is a real bummer you guys won't release them early.

Eutoxis
04.11.2012 , 09:26 AM | #5
I would definitely like some mother's milk and a raisin cookie.

And I think it's about high time that BW gave me both.

BenjaminminU
04.11.2012 , 09:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
A good list of changes, might i suggest that this thread be stickied so that everyone unsure about the notes can have a read?

looneybinjim
04.11.2012 , 09:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Roccobb View Post

Even you just said it. Close to the final notes. I won't want to take the time to read the new ones after the game goes live. Not for a couple days. It is a real bummer you guys won't release them early.
how can they release them early when they are liable to change? think about it.

testszag
04.11.2012 , 09:29 AM | #8
every damn time, without fail. right there with the "***, ?:?? am/pm, you're messing with my game time, bw you suck!" threads

gotta love it.
no f2p 4 me

BenjaminminU
04.11.2012 , 09:30 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Roccobb View Post

Couldn't you just read the final final notes as 1.2 is downloading? i'm sure they'll be added onto the launcher in time.

Roccobb
04.11.2012 , 09:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by looneybinjim View Post
how can they release them early when they are liable to change? think about it.
They are less likely to change from today till 14 hours from now. That quote was taken from the link provided, and last updated a week ago, as I also included in the quote. The link sends us to the PTS patch notes. Which of course are subject to change.

If they still do not know what they are, and are not going to include in the 1.2 release, this close to release, then there is an issue. They know exactly what is being released.